Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/11/2006 3:25:08 PM
|=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| |=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| Hello Liz! :-) Thank you for posting your nominations. Have a nice day! ;-) |=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| |=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=| John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 11:01:04 PM
Hi John, Bob Needham, Shelly Hargis, and my favorite, Lee Lu. Oh, darn, there go the keys getting all wet again. Your Friend Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/11/2006 11:32:51 PM
Okay. That WAS hard! But I am going to just vote for one. And that is Marion Tucker! Thank you. God bless, Marsha McKinney, FGG Dream Team-Texas http://mlm54.fggweb.com
Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
1/12/2006 3:52:53 AM
*************************************************************** Hello Michael! Hang on to your keys Buddy! LOL :-) Thank you for posting your choices. Take care my friend! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/12/2006 3:56:48 AM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Hello Marsha! Thank you for taking the time to post your nomination. Have a nice day! :-) ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!