Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/12/2006 5:36:01 PM
Hi John, This is a really tough assignment because there are so many great people here at Adland. But here are my three: LaNell John Sanchez Marion Tucker All of them help so much in their own ways. Linda O
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0
1/12/2006 11:55:09 PM
Hello Linda! :-) I haven't seen you in a while it seems. I hope everything is well with you. Thank you for your nominations. Take care my friend! ;-) John Blog’s Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2006 12:17:56 PM
Hi John. Late again. Still Catching up. I Really have to Think Hard on this one. Their are so Many Truely Deserving People on this List who should be Person of the Year and I really Hate to have to choose Publically. I will get back to this soon. I hope You understand. :) Thanks for everything you do. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
1/14/2006 3:32:04 PM
Hi Shelly! :-) Good to see you my friend! I know it's tough to choose but don't wait to long because we will only be taking nominations for a couple more days. Take care my friend! ;-) John Blog’s Gdw Amb Frm Person Of The Year Nom. POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2006 5:31:53 PM
Wow
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!