Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 11:47:45 PM
*************************************************************** @ Steven Reid: Thank you Steven! You befriend me from the first day I met you. I appreciate your friendship. I’m surprised you could make it here you are so busy with WOSAT. Thank you for all you do at WOSAT. @ Antonina: Hello my sweet friend! Good to see you here. Thank you for posting your nominations. @ Myrna Ferguson: Hi Sweetie! Nice of you to stop by and post your nominations, have a great day! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/11/2006 12:05:01 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o @ Diana Briere: Hi Diana! Thank you for taking the time to post your nominations. Take care! @ Florence: Hello Florence! Good to see you here. Thank you for your nominations. @ Pat Mathis: Greetings Pat! Thank you for making your nominations, I know it’s tough to choose. Take care! o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/11/2006 12:24:25 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o @ Traci: Hi Traci! LOL I know it's tough narrowing it down to just three but think how tough it's going to be to vote for just one. LOL Good luck, I hope you still have some nails left after you choose. LOL o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/11/2006 12:35:54 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o @ Larry: Okay Larry, I understand. Thank you for stopping by! @ Lola: Hello Lola! Thank you for your nominations! Take care! @ Shelia: Hi Shelia! Thank you for posting your nominations. See ya! o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/11/2006 12:50:07 AM
*************************************************************** Sara, Sara! LOL :-) You instigator! LOL Thank you for your nominations, take care funny girl! ;-) *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!