Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 1:29:21 AM
****************************************************************** THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED TO NOMINATIONS. STAY TUNE FOR THE RESULTS. ****************************************************************** ****************************************************************** Hello everyone at AdlandPro! :-) It was suggested by friends that we should elect a Person of the Year so I discussed it with Bogdan and he thought it was a good idea. What I’m going to do is take nominations in this forum for the Person of the Year from the list of last year’s POTW’s (Person of the Week). I know how difficult it is to choose just one person from your friends because you don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings so I’m going to allow up to three choices. The 10 persons to get the most nominations will be on the poll. If for some reason there’s a former POTW that doesn’t want to be on the poll please inform me as soon as possible. Now let’s choose wisely and let’s have fun with this! Please post your choice or choices in this forum. Enjoy! :-) Last Year's POTW's: Beverly Armstrong POTW Forum & Profile Emmanuel Ebeh POTW Forum & Profile Jeffrey Obrien POTW Forum & Profile Eileen Harvey POTW Forum & Profile Dave Young POTW Forum & Profile Greer Trumble POTW Forum & Profile Lee Talmadge POTW Forum & Profile Marion Tucker POTW Forum & Profile David G. Smith POTW Forum & Profile Kathy Martin POTW Forum & Profile John Sanchez POTW Forum & Profile Michael Rodgers POTW Forum & Profile Lisa Westberry POTW Forum & Profile Arild Haukeland POTW Forum & Profile Donna Lira POTW Forum & Profile Shelly Hargis POTW Forum & Profile Craftie Linda POTW Forum & Profile Bogdan Fiedur POTW Forum & Profile Lisa Lomas POTW Forum & Profile Kenneth Sword Jr. POTW Forum & Profile LaNell POTW Forum & Profile Bo Tipton POTW Forum & Profile Bob Needham POTW Forum & Profile Thank you for your participation! Love and blessings to you all! :-) John Sanchez and LaNell ****************************************************************** ******************************************************************
+0
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 2:27:48 AM
Oh, my. Oh, my. It's hard to choose. I nominate 3 from this list. The 'Belle' of AdlandPro - Beverly Armstrong Mr AdlandPro - Bogdan Fiedur & Mr. DIPETANE - John Sanchez Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0
1/10/2006 2:39:31 AM
Hello Blog Guy! LOL :-) Thank you for taking the time to nominate and thank you for honoring me with your nomination. I know how busy you are so thanks again for your time. Take care! 8) John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 2:47:17 AM
LaNell POTW Forum & Profile Kenneth Sword Jr. POTW Forum & Profile Arild Haukeland POTW Forum & Profile Man.. that was difficult :P
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
1/10/2006 2:58:37 AM
Hello Philena! :-) I know what you mean, even with 3 choices it's still tough to choose. Thank you for your participation! Take care! ;-) John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0