Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/11/2006 3:30:53 AM
This is Awesome I Nominate John Sanchez Lisa Westberry Arild Haukeland I have so many I wish I could place here they are all winners and deserve it. With Warmest Regards Respectfully
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
1/11/2006 3:44:11 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Hello Dr. King! Thank you for your nominations. I'm looking forward to the day I can feature you on the POTW forum, you deserve it. God bless you my friend! :-) o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/11/2006 5:31:53 AM
01/11/2006 Tasmania - Australia Hi, Thanks for the invite and if is required from me to vote then I nominate: Dona Lira Craftie Linda Arild Haukeland Let them enjoy the spotlight... Warm Regards Eva ______________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com SAVING OF THE DECADE WITH WORLDWIN-ECARD.COM Greeting - Gift all in one, if you are the winner. All expenses - paid VIP holiday for two + $$$$ in Australia, and many, many more CASH prizes. With each dollar spend you help a needy child, elderly person, and sick or abandone animals
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
1/11/2006 6:22:21 AM
:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=: :=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=: Hello Eva! :-) Thank you for posting your nominations. Have a nice day! 8) :=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=: :=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=: John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/11/2006 1:37:55 PM
Hello John And LaNell! :-) Thank you for the link LaNell. I nominate LaNell,John Sanchez and Lisa(Lee Lu)Westberry for Person Of The Year 2005. Good luck to everyone. Liz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!