Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 5:10:02 PM
*************************************************************** @ Linda Van Der Knaap: Hi Linda! Thank you for posting your nominations. Have a nice day my friend! @ Norman Poll: Hey Buddy, good to see you here! I know how busy you are so I appreciate you coming here to nominate. Linda is a sweetie and funny girl; I love to joke around with her. See ya at the next WOSAT meeting! Take care! @ Don White: Hello Don! I understand, thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 5:22:35 PM
*************************************************************** @ Kathy Martin: Hello Katerina! First I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me in the past, you were a big help. Keep up the good work and thank you for your nominations. @ Paul Davey: Hey Soldier Blue! Good to see you here Buddy! Thank you for taking the time to nominate our friends. Have a nice day! @ Nan Herring: Hi Sweetie, good to see you here! Thank you for posting your nominations. Enjoy your day! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 5:36:22 PM
*************************************************************** @ Rose Smith: Hello Rose! You are a classy lady! I enjoy seeing you around the community, you have warm glow about you. Keep smiling and thanks for the nominations! @ Kristopher Mccraw: Hey Buddy, good to see you here. Thank you for everything you do around the AdlandPro, you have been a positive influence on the community since you arrived. I enjoy reading your quotes, keep them coming. @ Jo Matthias: Greetings Jo! I see you stopped your motorcycle long enough to nominate. LOL Thanks! Enjoy your day! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2006 5:53:48 PM
John, A great list of fantastic and well deserving folks... I vote for LaNell, Marion, and Bogdan Be blessed in 2006' Your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
1/10/2006 5:57:15 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** *************************************************************** @ Ana Maria: Hello my Sweet friend from Romania! It has been so long since the last time we Skyped. I have more time now so hopefully I will see you some time soon. I see you are having a hard time nominating. LOL LaNell is chewing her nails too. LOL I decided to wait so I wouldn't influence anyone with my votes. So many of the POTW's are dear friends of mine and I hate to hurt their feelings but I will have to choose eventually. I just hope they all know how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate their hard work here at AdlandPro. I love all my friends here, they have all been so good to me. It's tough choosing! @ LaNell: Hi Sweetie! Thanks again for your help. I know you have already greeted some of these folks but I just felt the need to greet them personally, they have all been so kind to the both of us. Take care my friend, I'm going to take a break. *************************************************************** *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!