Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 8:00:02 PM
HI LANELL, It's great being POTW, Person of the Year will really have a good time. Some people don't seem to know how to get to the POTW forum,but they are sending me personal emails. You are a good friend in here as well as alot of others. Say "HI" to John for me !! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2006 8:01:09 PM
Hi John, I nominate Arild Haukeland, LaNell,and Bogdan Fiedur. There have been many people help,invite me to be freinds, and enourage since I started but these are the three that came to mind without question. Thanks for notifying me. From Diana
+0
1/10/2006 8:34:54 PM
Hi, Thank you for inviting me John .. this is difficult to do you are asking a lot! But I made a decision and here's my choices... Arild Haukeland... for many reasons! John Sanchez... for fun activities etc. ! Bogdan Fiedur... for creating Adland with style !!! Have a great night Best Regards
+0
Pat
Pat Mathis

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/10/2006 8:43:47 PM
Wow, what a decision to make. Hard to do, but my decision is: alphabetically: Arild John S. LaNell There are other great contributers to Adland here also. Everyone is PERSON OF THE YEAR ! Thanks, Pat
+0
1/10/2006 9:12:21 PM
Hi John, Well for me this is really hard. I have made a lot of true friends here at Adland Pro. I just can't choose 3, so I will pick whom I can & go from there. This is in no particular order either. Here it goes: Arild Haukeland Bo Tipton LaNell Bogdan Fiedur Craftie Linda John Sanchez Kathy Martin Beverly Armstrong Donna Lira Marion Tucker Good luck everyone.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!