Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 3:27:46 PM
Hello John and LaNell, Very Hard decision........... Greer Trumble LaNell John Sanchez Thank you, Take care, Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 3:48:21 PM
Hi John and LaNell. Great idea, and great job you're doing here. But now the hard work is on us! LOL Whom should I nominate?! Why don't you put all POWs on a voting poll? All of them are extraordinary people.
+0
1/10/2006 3:52:32 PM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ @ Carla Cash: Hi Carla! Good to see this week’s POTW Queen. I hope you are enjoying your week in the brite lights of the POTW forum. Take care my Sweet friend! @ Marilyn Ali: Hello my precious friend! You honor me so much with your kind words. I too have the deepest respect and admiration for you. You are one of the most positive influences on our community but you work quietly and humbly. You should have been one of our POTW’s a long time ago but you choose to remain in the shadows. Thank you for all you do for us! @ Dave Young: Hello my friend! I am honored by your kind words. You Dave are one of hardest working individuals here at AdlandPro, but you too like Marilyn work quietly and humbly. I’m honored to have you as a friend! Keep up the great work you do! ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 4:04:04 PM
Hello John! 8) I nominated you already. I noticed two of my friends need to be nominated-Shelly Hargis and Dave Young. My other special friends have been nominated already. ;-) LaNell
+0
1/10/2006 4:12:30 PM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o @ Michael Rodgers: Hello Buddy! You’re right there so many deserving people here at AdlandPro. Blessings to you my friend! @ Dave Cottrell: Hello Dave! You were kind to me from the first day I met you. I’m looking forward to seeing you as one of our POTW’s in the future. You are helpful to so many of us here and you deserve to be recognized. God bless you my friend! @ Lorraine Lake: Hi Lorraine! Good to have you here. Thank you for taking the time to nominate our friends. Have a nice day! o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!