Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 4:27:57 PM
Hello John! 8) Marilyn Ali is not on the list and I missed it. She is a special friend. My buddies Lisa(Lee Lu) Westberry,Marion Tucker and Lisa Lomas are on the list. I do not want to leave any special friends out. :-) LaNell
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 4:32:05 PM
Hi John, See, LaNell has a nomination problem too. I can surely understand her :-)
+0
1/10/2006 4:33:16 PM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o @ Cheri Merz: Hi Cheri! You are also another individual who is a positive influence in this community and I hope to be featuring you some day on the POTW forum. Thank you for your nominations! @ Johnny Ford: Hello Johnny! You are a big blessing to the community. In my book you are definitely POTW material. Keep up the great work and God bless you my friend! @ Joan Smith: Hello my sweet friend! We need to get together for a chat. I’m starting to get caught up on my work so I hope to see you on Skype some day soon. Have a great day! o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 4:48:13 PM
*************************************************************** @ Sandy Morgan: Hello Sandy! Thank you for taking the time to nominate our friends for the Person of the Year. Take care! @ Jack Arseneault: Hello my friend! Do you think they need a mayor for Adland? LOL Thank you for your participation! @ Meir Koren: Hi Meir! Linda is a funny lady and a good friend. She has helped me out many times, I appreciate her immensely! Take care Meir! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
1/10/2006 4:59:09 PM
*************************************************************** @ LaNell: Hello my sweet friend! Thank you so much for your help here at the forum and thank you for your nominations! @ Christy Egbert: Hi Christy! LaNell is one of my hardest working partners; I appreciate her immensely! Thank you for nominating her. @ Linda Harvey: Hello Linda! Nice of you to take the time to nominated our friends for the Person of the Year. Take care! *************************************************************** John Blog’s Forums Gdw Amb Frm POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!