Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
8/5/2011 9:48:38 PM
Well a year some months of neglect later the gang forum is getting some action. Interesting after the embarrassment of this past week.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2011 10:28:00 PM
Didn't know what you meant Jim, till I checked the post history. Guess the garden is to smelly even for them now. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Well a year some months of neglect later the gang forum is getting some action. Interesting after the embarrassment of this past week.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/5/2011 11:12:03 PM
Hello Kathleen, welcome to the Banned Club....LOL...
I hope you're not to broken up about it. So many I'm sorry doesn't count anymore, because it only last for a little while and starts all over again. I know that my friends are all true blue. There's no one like Peter, Evelyn and Jim, they are true friends to the end, so you are now in 'Good" company.

God Bless Everyone
+0
8/7/2011 10:15:01 PM

Hello everyone, I was just telling Kathleen in another thread that the banning of people from forums has reached the ridiculous stage. If you don't agree with them or have a different view point you're not welcome to post in their forums. In other words, it's my way or the highway.

A few weeks back I was banned from all forums belonging to a certain person and had my last post deleted. In that post I told the forum owner I did not agree with their continous bashing of America and Israel and their anti-semitism posts and that I would not be back. Not only was that post deleted very quickly but I also got the "banned from forum" pm and the reason I was banned said "this is not for you", whatever that meant. And Gaby, like you, banning me was irrelevant as I, too, had no intention of going back to post again and said so in my last post that was deleted.

We constantly see people bemoaning the fact they can't get traffic to their forums and they can't figure it out?????? Unreal!!

Everyone have a wonderful week. :)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2011 5:40:18 PM
Hi All,

Yeah the bannings and deletions are becoming quite ridiculous. If you haven't got answers you delete and ban. Makes sense doesn't it?

Today I had a good laugh. I follow the post history and when I saw a reply to one of Jim's posts I went in and had a look. To my surprise I read that this thread is a slanderous one. I actually burst out in laughter since the opening post in this thread is factual and contains the original posts being discussed here. Everything written after that is based on facts and can be proven with ease. The only slander is what that person wrote in her posts and if you forgot please go to page one and read the opening post. Here is what that person had to say today in her reply to Jim.
Quote:
In reading the latest posts, I have seen a forum thread started using copied posts by me with my name on them. It is just another slander forum that I should be used to by now. There is no way, even with my name attached, that I would stoop so low as to post in that forum.

I'm not sure exactly how to define or explain such blatant hypocrisy and remain polite in this post so I'll leave it to your imaginations.

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. BTW, she is more then welcome to post here and show us where she is being "slandered" and or try and explain in a logical manner why she was right in writing what she wrote. She's already stooped so low that posting here would only raise her from that low of lows.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!