Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
8/3/2011 3:05:00 AM
Thank you so much Peter. Your comments are very much appreciated. You are truly a jewel. :)
Quote:
And last but not least by any means my gushy friend Evelyn. You carry on doing what you do. The number of votes you're getting is proof positive that your honesty, loyalty and goodness is recognized by many and those that don't see it are losing out on an amazing friend.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2011 12:48:07 PM

I recently found out I had been banned from the Art Gallery, I hadn't even tried to go there for about a month but when I clicked last week it said I'd been banned. Probably because about a month ago, I asked a question in that forum about a non-member (former member) making posts thru a member's (featured artist's) account...

The unusual thing IS...that account with 2 people behind it, one a member and one not at the time of Photo Contest 16 had cast a vote in that contest because the account holder made a comment about voting, or someone USING the account made the comment that a vote had been cast. I'm sure the owner of Art Gallery & Photo Contest knew that a questionable account had cast a vote.

I had already entered my photo for #17 at that time and didn't want to make a public issue about not being in #17, not knowing at that time that there'd only be 2 photos in contest 17. oh well.

Just another day :)

As you all know, I grew up with a disabled sister who could be an absolute jerk a lot of the time, and my parents pressured me to "get along" with her, that was extremely difficult and nearly impossible, especially when she'd take my stuff, cheat at games, throw things, and she was a brilliant person who went on to get a Master's Degree...

Ya never know...maybe it's just another case of someone having a serious problem and extreme frustration with their life.

As Rodney King said...after being the catalyst of the worst riot in USA history..."Can't we all just get along?"

And do we since then? Did Rodney behave since then? Ummmm....no. I remember he went on to do more of the same.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2011 2:54:41 PM
Hi Kathleen,

Interesting information but if it's any consolation you're in good company in your banning. The latest is Gaby and she without a doubt is one of the sweetest and nicest people in Adland. I wonder if your post was also deleted? Did you check?

I've seen what are supposed to be apologies and the funny part is that in part Rodney King was almost quoted verbatim. Like Rodney King this persons badmouthing and trashing people happened in the past and will most assuredly happen again in the future ...... both in public and even more so behind the scenes. I always get a kick out of people telling you what a good person they are and are simply "misunderstood". When will they learn that their actions, deeds and words show exactly who and what they are and they are not misunderstood at all but understood all to well.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

I recently found out I had been banned from the Art Gallery, I hadn't even tried to go there for about a month but when I clicked last week it said I'd been banned. Probably because about a month ago, I asked a question in that forum about a non-member (former member) making posts thru a member's (featured artist's) account...

The unusual thing IS...that account with 2 people behind it, one a member and one not at the time of Photo Contest 16 had cast a vote in that contest because the account holder made a comment about voting, or someone USING the account made the comment that a vote had been cast. I'm sure the owner of Art Gallery & Photo Contest knew that a questionable account had cast a vote.

I had already entered my photo for #17 at that time and didn't want to make a public issue about not being in #17, not knowing at that time that there'd only be 2 photos in contest 17. oh well.

As you all know, I grew up with a disabled sister who could be an absolute jerk a lot of the time, and my parents pressured me to "get along" with her, that was extremely difficult and nearly impossible, especially when she'd take my stuff, cheat at games, throw things, and she was a brilliant person who went on to get a Master's Degree...

Ya never know...maybe it's just another case of someone having a serious problem and extreme frustration with their life.

As Rodney King said...after being the catalyst of the worst riot in USA history..."Can't we all just get along?"

And do we since then? Did Rodney behave since then? Ummmm....no. I remember he went on to do more of the same.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2011 3:10:31 PM
What we did back home when a garden stunk like this was to plow it under, let it stand bare for the season.

Being sure to disc it regularly to be sure the bleaching, hot summer sun sterilize the soil for a fall planting.

This need arose when you planted the same old crop over and over again in the same field. Failure to rotate your crops or crones usually result in rotten yields.

The Redneck Farmer
Jim

Quote:

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/4/2011 3:28:12 PM
Kudos Jim! That was an excellent allegory, well done!

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
What we did back home when a garden stunk like this was to plow it under, let it stand bare for the season.

Being sure to disc it regularly to be sure the bleaching, hot summer sun sterilize the soil for a fall planting.

This need arose when you planted the same old crop over and over again in the same field. Failure to rotate your crops or crones usually result in rotten yields.

The Redneck Farmer
Jim

Quote:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!