Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
8/2/2011 12:16:22 AM
Hello Friends,

Well the hypocrites are at it again. As you'll see from the below quotes there is someone who believe her friends are worthy candidates for the POTW but she questions the "validity" of those who aren't interested in being her friend and know that the image she is trying to play at is just that play acting.

She seems to forget that people said the POTW was a joke when she as a POTW team member denigrated a POTW candidate she didn't like on Facebook in the Adlanders On Face Book group. That was worse then a joke it was an immoral act for a POTW team member to do. As a result she resigned from the POTW Team.

This person shamelessly attacks people in the guise of "sweetness" in public but sends out vicious PMs at the same time. Not one but many and they are all saved and were it not for the Adland terms and conditions would be posted here for all to see.

Few are interested in her opinions cause they've learned who and what she really is but those that are new to the community or were never active can fall into her "honey trap".

As many have already noticed Gaby Brothers one of the nicest people in Adland was banned from her forum for giving her opinion when she replied to the below quote about the POTW and the candidate she doesn't approve of. That's her answer for everything delete and ban when she has no answers.

So, I warn all the new comers or those that haven't felt her ire yet beware and cover your back cos if you ever dare disagree with her you'll find a knife in your back. Ceaser was warned "beware the ides of March" and the ides of March are every day for this "Brutus".

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. None of "Her group" as she calls Gaby's friends are interested in posting in any of her forums and threads. Were it not for a friend being bashed by her this time I wouldn't even waste my time starting this new thread since if anyone's unworthy of my friends attention it is she and others of her ilk.

Quote:
Quote:

I do not know what this means or where it comes from.

Is this better then being called an idiot?

Person of the Week is supposed to be an honor for a deserving person who contributes in a positive way to the community. It used to be but now I question the validity of many candidates for this award. Some deserve it, others just win by the most votes.

You & Keith along with 2 other people have been nominated this week. The voting will continue until about Noon on Thursday (I think). See I have already forgotten.

Vote Here

The person who will win this time is one who in recent past called it a JOKE! I now have to agree.

You were called an idiot when you first joined I remember (NOT BY ME!!). I saw I was called something on your profile also. Not important enough to worry about.

Sara

Quote:
How can someone whom claims to be such do gooder write such statement ? Sound to me like it's a invite for a catastrophe again, and by the same person....one that I call an agitator in a washing machine.

Quote:

Person of the Week is supposed to be an honor for a deserving person who contributes in a positive way to the community. It used to be but now I question the validity of many candidates for this award. Some deserve it, others just win by the most votes.

You & Keith along with 2 other people have been nominated this week. The voting will continue until about Noon on Thursday (I think). See I have already forgotten.

Vote Here

The person who will win this time is one who in recent past called it a JOKE! I now have to agree.

You were called an idiot when you first joined I remember (NOT BY ME!!). I saw I was called something on your profile also. Not important enough to worry about.

Sara

[/quote]

Quote:

Gaby, I will leave this as you have made your statement. You are entitled to your opinion. Let me tell you straight out, there will be no confrontations in this forum nor any that I have my name on.

We do not agree on anything since you joined up with 'whatever' and you nor any others of your group will be allowed to come here and start anykind of trouble.

The statements I made are true and if you do not believe me go back a few months when this same person was making fun and ridiculing the POTW.

Most of us here are doing something positive for this community and if you have a desire to do that then please contribute, otherwise do not bother trying to bring me down again. You caused me to get angry enough to do a foolish thing in the past but you will not do it again.

Now, you go back to doing what you like best and you are banned from this forum.

Sara

Quote:
Community Banned from Forum

To login to AdlandPro Community, you need to use your username 321095 or your email gaby1896@gmail.com.

Forgot your password? Click here.

Hi Gabrielle,

You have been banned from the forum Adland's Garden of Friendship by the forum’s owner, Garden Of Friendship Team. Below is a message from the forum owner explaining this action.

Title

fighting among members
It will no longer be tolerated! You don't like me, I don't care!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
8/2/2011 12:27:42 AM
Well this crone has showed itself again. In a forum that is named "The Place to Start In Adland"

You would think this person would learn not to shoot her foulness off in public. Truly a small person wanting to seem important. The CRONE implodes in public again.

Now she bans Gaby, what a truly foul smell coming from that Garden

VOTE for the POTW

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Well the hypocrites are at it again. As you'll see from the below quotes there is someone who believe her friends are worthy candidates for the POTW but she questions the "validity" of those who aren't interested in being her friend and know that the image she is trying to play at is just that play acting.

She seems to forget that people said the POTW was a joke when she as a POTW team member denigrated a POTW candidate she didn't like on Facebook in the Adlanders On Face Book group. That was worse then a joke it was an immoral act for a POTW team member to do. As a result she resigned from the POTW Team.

This person shamelessly attacks people in the guise of "sweetness" in public but sends out vicious PMs at the same time. Not one but many and they are all saved and were it not for the Adland terms and conditions would be posted here for all to see.

Few are interested in her opinions cause they've learned who and what she really is but those that are new to the community or were never active can fall into her "honey trap".

As many have already noticed Gaby Brothers one of the nicest people in Adland was banned from her forum for giving her opinion when she replied to the below quote about the POTW and the candidate she doesn't approve of. That's her answer for everything delete and ban when she has no answers.

So, I warn all the new comers or those that haven't felt her ire yet beware and cover your back cos if you ever dare disagree with her you'll find a knife in your back. Ceaser was warned "beware the ides of March" and the ides of March are every day for this "Brutus".

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. None of "Her group" as she calls Gaby's friends are interested in posting in any of her forums and threads. Were it not for a friend being bashed by her this time I wouldn't even waste my time starting this new thread since if anyone's unworthy of my friends attention it is she and others of her ilk.

Quote:
Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

Quote:
How can someone whom claims to be such do gooder write such statement ? Sound to me like it's a invite for a catastrophe again, and by the same person....one that I call an agitator in a washing machine.

Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

Quote:

Gaby, I will leave this as you have made your statement. You are entitled to your opinion. Let me tell you straight out, there will be no confrontations in this forum nor any that I have my name on.

We do not agree on anything since you joined up with 'whatever' and you nor any others of your group will be allowed to come here and start anykind of trouble.

The statements I made are true and if you do not believe me go back a few months when this same person was making fun and ridiculing the POTW.

Most of us here are doing something positive for this community and if you have a desire to do that then please contribute, otherwise do not bother trying to bring me down again. You caused me to get angry enough to do a foolish thing in the past but you will not do it again.

Now, you go back to doing what you like best and you are banned from this forum.

Sara

Quote:

To login to AdlandPro Community, you need to use your username 321095 or your email gaby1896@gmail.com.

Hi Gabrielle,

You have been banned from the forum Adland's Garden of Friendship by the forum’s owner, Garden Of Friendship Team. Below is a message from the forum owner explaining this action.

Title

fighting among members

[/quote]

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
8/2/2011 1:18:20 AM
Hello Peter,

I cannot understand for the life of me what "possesses" that person to act this way. Why does she think she slander people in her forums and not anger anyone or expect any reactions. I think the world of Evelyn and always have and I for one will not stand to see her slander by anyone. Just look at how many friends she has on her profile that alone should speak for itself. I can almost bet that she already went and cried to Bogdan that I'm picking on her without reasons, but I beg the difference, she slandered my friend Evelyn. Had she kept her hypocrite mouth shut I wouldn't of said anything. The fact that I'm banned from her forum is really irrelevant to me as I had no intention of returning there after I made my statement.
Thank you for this forum Peter, it's giving me the opportunity to explain myself to people I care about.

Thank you for your thought also Jim, I guess her garden didn't get enough water....lol....

Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

Quote:

Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

[/quote]

Quote:

Sara

Quote:

Hi Gabrielle,

Title

fighting among members

[/quote]
God Bless Everyone
+0
8/2/2011 3:10:31 AM

Peter, Jim and Gaby - I love you guys and words can not express what you each mean to me. We don't always take the time to tell our friends how much they mean to us and what a wonderful part they play in our lives so now I am taking this opportunity to tell you.

There are other friends here too, that mean the world to me, friends like Sam and Suzi Hall, they were the very first friends I made here at adland and also people like Amanda Shaver and Bj Burgess. All of you have enriched my life beyond compare and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. There are others too and they know who they are. The ones I just named have been my friends the longest, time wise. Just to let everyone know, I treasure each of you.

Sincerely,

Evelyn

PS: I know one of my dear friends will say I am being gushy, but that's alright, because gushy or not, this is from the heart.:)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2011 1:33:16 PM
Hello Evelyn Gaby & Jim,

You know this isn't the first time nor will it be the last that this person allows herself to trash other members, create a furor with her nonsensical gibberish and then claim she only tells the truth and is expressing her opinion. The outcome is always the same ban, and in the majority of cases delete posts and the finale is to run to Bogdan complaining that those terrible people are attacking me. The fact is that she instigates these confrontations and then is unable to maintain a credible and logical discussion on the issue and runs for help and then starts her behind the scenes attacks via PM, emails, Adlanders on Face Book etc. Plus personal attacks to those she is in contention with via PM and as I said in my previous post we have those saved for further use if necessary. Were it not for the TOS they would already be posted here.

What is amazing is that she has no shame and fails to realize that she is losing her support base. Oh there are a few diehards and blowhards left but on the whole the majority learned who the real person is and it's not the loving and forgiving persona she tires to play act at. I sometimes wonder if she should be pitied but then when you consider the damage she does there is no pity only contempt, disdain and a feeling of disgust.

Jim, yes the stink from that garden is overpowering and Gaby that can come from over watering too. The rot sets in then and that's apparently what happened there, rotten to the core.

And last but not least by any means my gushy friend Evelyn. You carry on doing what you do. The number of votes you're getting is proof positive that your honesty, loyalty and goodness is recognized by many and those that don't see it are losing out on an amazing friend.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter,

I cannot understand for the life of me what "possesses" that person to act this way. Why does she think she slander people in her forums and not anger anyone or expect any reactions. I think the world of Evelyn and always have and I for one will not stand to see her slander by anyone. Just look at how many friends she has on her profile that alone should speak for itself. I can almost bet that she already went and cried to Bogdan that I'm picking on her without reasons, but I beg the difference, she slandered my friend Evelyn. Had she kept her hypocrite mouth shut I wouldn't of said anything. The fact that I'm banned from her forum is really irrelevant to me as I had no intention of returning there after I made my statement.
Thank you for this forum Peter, it's giving me the opportunity to explain myself to people I care about.

Thank you for your thought also Jim, I guess her garden didn't get enough water....lol....

Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

Quote:

Quote:

Vote Here

Sara

Quote:

Sara

Quote:

Hi Gabrielle,

Title

fighting among members

[/quote][/quote]
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!