Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
3/4/2011 5:54:14 AM
Has anyone ever used a pet communicator to solve any of the pet issues?

My husband's cat chases one of mine, and not in a pleasant way. The chasee is scared and the chaser is out to get her. I need for this behavior to stop or change somehow. I have been thinking of a pet communicator.

Let me know if any of you have had any experience along those lines.

Thanks!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2011 6:32:05 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Here is my animal story. Loki the bird was on the window looking out and Buddy jumped up at the window, this is the way he comes in. Crazy cat. So I did remember to get my camera to get the picture. I think it pretty cute. I got several pictures, but this one looks like Buddy is half afraid of Lokie.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2011 7:17:55 PM
Nice picture, Myrna. It reminded me of something from long ago that I had forgotten. I had a canary and I would let it out. One day it landed on the cat. The cat was so surprised it nearly fell over! LOL

I also had a cat that used to like to make a "grand entrance" by dashing into the room. I had a fish tank on the bottom of the stand that didn't have a hood on it. So, one day the cat came dashing in for the grand entrance, "notice me" ploy, and jumped on the fish tank, lost it's footing and fell in! Water went everywhere. The fish were so scared they lost their color and sort of turned white for a while. Needless to say, there was a surprised, wet cat!!! After that, I believe the grand entrances were a little more tame! LOL

Aren't our pets entertaining and fun?

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2011 3:08:28 AM
The birds I "keep" these days are the outside wild ones. I feed them and have places for the cats to sit and bird watch, too. I have two window feeders and sometimes the cat and the bird are inches apart, until the bird realizes there's a cat watching! lol

I get to watch black-capped and chestnut-backed chickadees, house finches, goldfinches, juncos, wrens, downy woodpeckers, evening grosbeaks, and in the summer we will have black-headed grosbeaks. There are others. I've had to go outside on several occasions to let a hawk know that this was not the place for it to be. I have been discouraging the red-wing blackbirds.

They are all quite entertaining while I work at my desk. They are a whole lot easier to take care of than the flock of cockatiels and parakeets I once had. I probably had about 35 cockatiels and I was hand feeding the babies. I had around a hundred parakeets and English parakeets, too, and my son and I showed them.

Yes, the wild birds are just as interesting and a whole lot easier to take care of. LOL

Does anybody here raise birds?

Cheryl
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2011 4:44:01 AM
Hi Cheryl,

I forgot I posted that picture here. I must tell you that my little Loki died on March the 15th.
I took off her cover and she was dead. I miss her so much she was a lot of company.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!