Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pet Stories
3/26/2011 5:20:43 AM
Hi Myrna,

I am so sorry to hear about Loki. I have had bird die suddenly, too. They hide that they are not feeling good very well. Was Loki very old?

The cockatiels make quite a pet. There is another picture of Loki posted in one of the first pages of this forum. Loki was a pretty white-face.

They are quite a lot of company. I know you have your cat, too. Are you going to consider another bird? I don't have birds now, as I said, but I would be lost without a pet.

Again, I am really sorry. I get very attached to my pets.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2011 5:28:50 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Loki was about 8 1/2 years old which is not old for cockatiels. I was told they live to be 25.
She had one foot that was twisted. The doctor thought it was from stress. She laid a lot of eggs and was having some problems the last few weeks with not being able to lay them. I think she may have died from that. Some one else thought it may have been the heart.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2011 7:41:47 PM
Hi Myrna,

It is always hard to lose a pet as they are really a family member.

Are you considering another cockatiel or are you sticking with your cats only?

Take care,

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2011 1:32:27 AM
Hi Cheryl,

I would love to have another cockateil, I am looking, thanks for caring.

Myrn
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2011 3:03:00 AM
Hi Myrna,

They all have different personalities. There are so many beautiful colors, too. I do like the white-face. The lutinos are pretty, too.

My friend is going to be getting 1 or 2 kittens/cats from a shelter and she plans to take her time and spend time with them. She has names picked out already. She is the one whose beloved cat had the tragic in home accident or whatever happened, if it was a heart attack or what.

My oldest cat will be turning 17 later this summer. She is my constant companion and saw me through some hard times.

I will send good intentions that you find the perfect one for you. Can you buy direct from a breeder who has handfed them? I handfed the ones I've bred and raised.

Let me know how it goes,

Cheryl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!