Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/13/2010 5:29:23 PM

Thanks Robert,

Thanks for coming by, thanks for sharing the Video. and most all, thanks for Speaking Up For Those Who Can't Speak For Themselves.

It warms my heart and gives me hope that there are so many who march for the Innocents in France. I didn't realize that the movement was so organized overseas.

There was an enormous response at the Rally and March on January 22, 2009. There is no doubt that the greatly increased numbers and peaceful sincere determination of all who gathered was recognized in Washington. The dates for the next two years have already been announced, so that everyone can plan their schedules. This type of organization is great.

This year, the anniversary date of the Roe v. Wade decision will fall on a Friday, so we will make our pro-life presence known to the lawmakers in Washington, the citizens of the United States, and people around the world, on Friday, January 22, 2010.

In 2011 and 2012, the anniversary date will fall on a weekend, a time when lawmakers are typically away from Washington. Since it's so important to make sure that the pro-life pilgrimage to the nation’s capitol has maximum impact on our elected leaders; and that the Marchers have an opportunity to visit with their Congressional delegations in order to press their pro-life message, the March for Life for the next two years is scheduled to be held on Monday, January 24, 2011, and Monday, January 23, 2012.

I pray that all who are able will plan now to attend. Our presence, in growing numbers every year, is the best way to draw attention to the untenable legacy of Roe v. Wade, and to persuade our leaders to eradicate it from America’s future once and for all.

Once again, thanks Robert for coming by and showing such warm support. My prayers and thoughts will go with you as you join the March on the 17th.

Be Blessed My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
1/13/2010 5:30:47 PM

Phil,

The greastest atrocity that hangs " over the head " of this country, and is " well under way " of bringing the downfall of this country is the fight to reconize that life begins at " conception " as evidenced in the word of God and if you have a callous disregard for God's creation you will " bear the consequences " of your actions, and we are seeing the " rapid decline " of this country right before our eyes.

We do have a " stalworth " of people like yourself who devote their time for what is right in " God's eyes " ( thank God ) and I applaud you and others who are putting your " words into action " in defending the" right of the unborn " by participating in this march. May God bless you!

James Lykins
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2010 5:54:04 PM

"But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child - a direct killing of the innocent child - murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?" Mother Teresa

Hi Lucille,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind words of support. It must have been something quite special to be there in the early days. Unfortunately, I did not become actively involved until I met and married a young lady whose whole life was scared due to an Abortion that she had performed while she was in College. Unfortunately, she never fully recovered enough to where she could bear to have another child, and that was one of the primary reasons that the marriage did not last.

It does get scary sometimes when you aren't sure exactly how some of the Pro-Choice people will react, however, each time that we are able to change one mind and save one more life, it's all worth it.

Thank you for what you and your husband and your Church are doing. With prayers and with support from folks such as yourselves, He will open everyone's eyes some day and they will once again follow His teachings.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2010 6:25:47 PM

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for coming by and thanks for your support. Just as you say, our Country shall not stand for long, when it continues to disregard God's word.

God is indeed the Author of all Life:

"It is I who bring both death and life."
Deuteronomy 32:39

"Did not He who made me in the womb make him?
And did not one fashion us in the womb?"
Job 31:15

The Bible shows God is aware of life in the womb, even before conception!

"Yahweh called me when I was in the womb,
before my birth he had pronounced my name."
Isaiah 49:1

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you."
Jeremiah 1:5

Finally, God gave a warning to those who destroy life:
"Whosoever shall shed man's blood, his own blood shall be shed,
For man was made in the image of God."
Genesis 9:6
May each and everyone pray that the eyes of those in this Country, and throughout the world, who continue to destroy God's most perfect Creation, shall be opened and that all will turn back to the ways of our Lord.
Bless You My Friend,
Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2010 7:21:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

I realize that this is a little off-topic, but I just received this from members of TeamSarah...

URGENT: Prayer & Aid Request for Haiti

Friends,

The devastation from the 7.0 earthquake in Haiti is absolutely heartbreaking.

We are calling on all Team Sarah members to join us in praying for the victims of the quake and to prayerfully consider making a financial donation to the relief efforts that are so desperately needed. We are called to make sacrifices for our fellow brothers and sisters and the people in Haiti are in dire need.

“If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, and one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well,’ but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it?” – James 2: 15-16.

We’ve provided a list of well-known organizations that have set up relief for the victims of the quake.

Caritas Internationalis: A Confederation of 162 National Catholic Charity Organizations

(Haiti is 80% Catholic)

http://www.caritas.org/

Doctors Without Borders:

http://doctorswithoutborders.org/

International Red Cross:

http://www.icrc.org/eng

Thank you for joining with us in prayer and compassion.

Thank You,

The Tiny Team behind the Team

teamsarahhq@gmail.com

Remember He Said...

"Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:40 (KJV)

Each one shares according to his resources.

God Bless You My Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!