Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/14/2010 4:26:06 AM

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm139:13-14

Hello My Friends,

Let us pray this...

Prayer For The Unborn

Loving and merciful Father, We thank You for the gift of life You gave and continue to give to all of us.

Merciful God, We ask Your pardon and forgiveness for our failure to respect and preserve all forms of life in this universe, which You have provided for us.

Gracious God, We pray that with Your grace, We will all revere, protect, and promote all life, and that we will be especially sensitive to the life of the unborn, the abused, neglected, disabled, and the elderly. We also pray, that all those who make decisions about life in any form will do so with wisdom, love, and courage.

Living God, We kneel before Thee, praising and glorifying You as the Father, the Source of all life, as the Son, the Savior of our lives, and as the Holy Spirit, the Sanctifier of our lives. Amen

Have A Blessed Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2010 12:15:37 AM

Hi Phil,

Thanks very much for approaching this subject. It's not something many want to talk about ...because if we talk about it too much...in their 'heart of hearts' people know that life begins at conception. You don't have a human only after nine months...you have a human when the magnificence of life starts. You know...egg & sperm unite! People seem to want to push the thoughts of the atrocity of killing babies out of their consciousness. But we know that underneath that...people know!

There are studies that have been done on different unborn animals responding to the sound of the mother's voice (or noise). One that I remember reading was about young baby birds quite awhile before they were ready to hatch. A test was set up where the recorded chirps of the mother versus other mama birds, and without fail the mother's voice evoked responses of the little baby birds inside the eggs. So, what makes us think that unborn humans aren't at least that responsive to the voice of the mother? If we talk about that...it would make people too uncomfortable...so we talk about baby birds responding only to their mama's before they hatch, or baby puppies, or piglets or whatever other form of animal that you might want to talk about. While this may get one's mind off the fact that humans are really humans before birth, it doesn't change the facts does it? It's like an atheist who claims that there is no God. But I can't figure out why it makes them so angry that other people believe in God. Why do they care....if there's no God. What's it to them? If there's no God then there's no moral code to live up to. If it's only survival of the fittest and there is only evolution, why should it matter so much to those who claim there is no God that others believe in God? I always wonder about this because it doesn't make rational sense. Just like the minds of those who say that human being aren't human until they're born. What are they then? Are they deer, or koala bears or dogs or what?

I love the book by Dr Paul Brand and I think Phillip Yancey - Fearfully And Wonderfully Made. Maybe you've read it. It was from a few years back but an excellent book for any doubter.

Unborn...

Life formed, as child

Of promise grows for birth....

To live.

Cheryl Ellen Baxter

Thanks agian my friend for starting this thread and for spreading the awareness. I am with you in spirit and will support my local pro life organizations since I can't go to D.C. Blessings to you for doing so.

Cheryl

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/16/2010 1:02:36 AM
Hi Phil,

Although i am not able to participate because i am needed to take care of my family my prayers & support are with you & all who defend life.

God bless you always,
Robert

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2010 3:00:14 AM

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you my Friend for visiting, for your words of support and especially for your Poem. I have been unable, since my illness, to form my thoughts properly into poems and lyrics. It's getting better, but I'm not there just yet.

Sunday mornings, when I'm in the Word, He is there with me and my Words flow properly, His Words through me, and they are understood. Hopefully, this will happen with the Lyrics and the Poetry. Until that day, I must rely on others and thankfully, He has guided me to them and I am able to express what I am feeling through their words.

The following Poem says so much, and I hope it touches those who hear it, just as it touches me each time I hear it.

Anti-Abortion, Pro Life Poem: Unheard, Unborn, Unspeakable

Who are these children

Coming down... Almost coming down?

Life Has been set In motion, Put on a trajectory, Increasing by the hour; Then stopped, Disallowed, Aborted.

Tell it No other way. The business of snuffing out The world's little lights is Dark. Brutally, And casually, Unborn Countless, You have been So murdered.

We have seen The ultrasound recordings Of those little persons... I mean, fetuses. They open their mouth, So called, And flinch From the instruments of death (some lifeless reflex mechanism). But we, The abortionists, Have known, What we always knew, That the fetal specimen Cannot Actually Scream.

You are UNHEARD, Cursed, silent UNBORN, For your lack of the ability of speech, For your miserable shortage of political power, Or any power, And For our simple determination To not hear.

And so we do What we do To you, Everyday, Every turn, Around the clock, With or without excuse, In the name of choice, As if there are no other choices, In our land of overabundance of choices. Or in the name of anything, It doesn't matter. We kill you Individually And slaughter you By the tens of millions.

Let us watch, Really, The scene; Taste, smell, Sidle up to Abomination Absolute: Piecemeal Dismemberment, Suctioning Out the Brain, Finishing Off the Accidental Live-Births, Industrial Incinerators, Fetal Harvesting Commerce.

UNSPEAKABLE, Unspeakable things they are That we do To the most helpless, Most loveable Among us, By, no less, a partnership Of the doctors, Who swore to save lives, And the Mommies Of the babies!

"It were better for him," Jesus said, "That a millstone were hanged About his neck, And he cast into the sea, Than that he should offend One of these little ones." How often does our merciful Lord Use such merciless words? How serious is this sin?

Save our chubby little angels, Presents Precious from God. Save us. We are splattering ourselves With the blood Of the most innocent While killing Our own souls.

We can still hear If we try. If only one woman or man, Stops and listens, And listens and stops.

Touch that sound! The baby is screaming. And, But, no, a while later, The baby is gurgling.

Make no mistake my Friends. He is serious. He loves all of his Creations, all of His Children, and woe unto the man or woman who must stand one day before the Throne of Judement and answer for this slaughter of the Innocents. The Day is Coming - it may be at hand - Pray that the killing stops before it's too late.

Hard as I try, I cannot understand how anyone, and especially a Mother, can kill a defenseless child. Click on the Angel below to hear "A Child's Angel" If everyone could hear this, really hear it with their Hearts, before another Child has to die, then maybe they would hear the Happy Gurgles, rather then the Horrible, Horrible Screams...

Thanks Again My Friend & God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2010 3:13:27 AM

Hello Robert,

Thank you for stopping by and thanks so much for your kind words of supoort. I understand, you are doing exactly as He would have you do, you are caring for His Children, your family.

I appreciate your Prayers and I know that one day, if each of us Prays, He will stop the killing. He will turn the World's hearts to His Word, and we will once again have Peace here on Earth and we will hear laughter rather than screams.

Thanks Again My Friend & God Bless,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!