Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/17/2010 4:55:53 PM
Great Posts and Great Thread , Phil. I really enjoyed Reading the posts. Thank You for Inviting me to stop by.

Have a Great Day

Flash
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2010 5:09:33 PM

Hi Flash,

So happy you came by. I appreciate your Friendship and I apprecaite your kind words of support.

Have A Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2010 5:24:15 PM

Hello My Friends,

Once again, I have come across something at a site called Our Daily Bread that expresses everything quite clearly, much better than I am able to do.

In Psalm 139, David describes God as fashioning his tiny body together in the darkness of his mother’s womb. God loved David before he ever existed.

God designed the person David was to be, and He brought that person into being according to His predetermined plan. In this psalm, David used the intriguing metaphor of a journal in which God first wrote His plan and then brought that plan into fruition through His handiwork in the womb:

“Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written” (Psalm 139:16).

Put another way, David was shaped by his heavenly Father’s love into a unique creation. He came from the inventive heart and hand of God. What was true of David is true of you. You are special—along with everyone else in the world.

This being true, we must be pro-life in the purest sense of the word. We are to respect and cherish all human life: the born and those still in the womb; winsome children and weary seniors; the wealthy executive and the financially destitute. All persons are unique productions of our Creator’s genius. With David, let’s exclaim:

“I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14). —

By God’s wise designing
We are wonderfully made,
Every part essential
And in perfect balance laid. —Anon.
All life is created by God and bears His autograph.
All life is created by God and bears His autograph.
~ David H. Roper ~

God Bless You My Friends.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2010 7:20:17 AM
Hey there Phil,

Just dropping back by to say "keep up the good work" you are doing. This issue I believe is one of the most important issues we can face up to. It's a great injustice and I commend you for taking the stand that you have.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Take care,
Cheryl

http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2010 2:07:13 PM

Hi Cheryl,

Once more, thanks for your continuing prayers and support.

I agree that like never before, we must take a stand. With a man in the White House who has shown himself time after time to have no regard for the rights of the unborn and obviously no regard for just and moral values, a Devil if you would, it is more imperative than ever before, that we must make our voices heard. In a new video, pro-life leaders in the Stop the Abortion Mandate Coalition call upon pro-life forces to make their presence felt in the nation's Capitol as never before- while the biggest threat to the unborn since Roe v. Wade stands on the brink of becoming law. I have included this Video here...

As we can see from this Video, we simply must do whatever necessary to spread the word through our social networks, make phone calls and send e-mails, and wherever possible, to schedule personal appointments with our Representatives and Senators to deliver the message in person: "no abortion in healthcare.

For additional information visit stoptheabortionmandate.com.

We must pray unceasingly that we might stop the killing

Eternal God, You have revealed Yourself as the Father of all Life. We give You praise for the Fatherly care which You extend to all Creation, and especially to us, each made in Your image and Your likeness.

Father, we beseech You that You would extend Your hand of protection to those threatened by abortion, and save them from its destructive power. Give Your strength to all fathers, that they may never give in to the fears that may tempt them to facilitate abortions.

Bless our families and bless our land, that we may have the joy of welcoming and nurturing the life of which You are the source and the Eternal Father. We ask this in the name of Thy Beloved Son and our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

God Bless You My Friend & Thanks Again For Your Support,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!