Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
5/20/2010 4:54:24 PM

The Truth About Kagan

Dear Friends of Life,

Well The "Baby-Killer-In-Chief is set to strike again.

A week ago, President Obama nominated Elena Kagan to fill the soon-to-be-vacated seat of Justice John Paul Stevens. Fox News recently reported on Kagan's pro-abortion views and included some of AUL's research. Click below to watch the video.

It is no surprise that the most pro-abortion President in U.S. history has chosen a pro-abortion nominee. Don’t believe the spin that she is “centrist” and will listen impartially to all points of view.

All research on Kagan clearly documents a record of involvement with the abortion lobby and a troubling admiration for judicial activism. If you care about the Preborn, it’s vitally important that you are armed with the facts.

Here are three key points on Kagan’s record .

Pro-Abortion Connections:

• Kagan has contributed money to the National Partnership for Women and Families, a pro-abortion organization with strong ties to Emily’s List and NARAL. She has campaigned for a pro-abortion candidate (Dukakis), clerked for pro-abortion judges (Judge Mikva and Justice Marshall), and worked for pro-abortion presidents (President Clinton and President Obama). As pro-abortion Senator Barbara Boxer stated: "I have no reason to think anything else except that [Kagan] would be a very strong supporter of privacy [abortion] rights because everyone she worked for held that view."

Taxpayer-Funding of Abortion:

• Kagan has extensively criticized the Supreme Court’s decision in Rust v. Sullivan, where the Court ruled that the Department of Health and Human Services’ regulations that prohibit Title X family planning funds from being "used in programs where abortion is a method of family planning” were constitutional. The Title X funds also cannot be used to promote or counsel for abortion. Kagan argued that the Title X regulations amount to unconstitutional viewpoint discrimination.

Judge Barak, Kagan’s “Judicial Hero”:

• Kagan is a judicial activist in the making. She openly admires one of the world’s leading judicial activists, Aharon Barak, the retired President of the Supreme Court of Israel, describing him as “my judicial hero.” Kagan’s “hero” wrote a book, The Judge in a Democracy, which has been called “a textbook for judicial activists” and referred to as establishing “a world record for judicial hubris.”

Elena Kagan would be a reliable, pro-abortion vote on the Supreme Court and would use her position to impose her views on the American people. A judge is tasked with impartially interpreting the law, not legislating from the bench.

Once more, all I ask is that you

Stand Up And Speak Out For those Who Cannot Speak For Themselves -Pray For The Innocents

God Bless You My Dear Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2011 11:22:32 PM
Hi Phil,

A very long video, ( 58 minutes) well it's more a conference
than a video but to include finances to abortions does also
bring about the reality that evil does not profit whoever one
may look at it.

Kindly
Robert.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2011 4:21:09 AM

Thanks Robert,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, however, my IE Browser will not allow me to see Videos here at Adland. I signed on at a Friends computer who has Google Chrome and finally watched the whole Video. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Have A Blessed Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2011 9:33:35 AM
Hi Phil and Robert,
Excellent video Robert and well worth watching.
We are all aware of the deceptions of MSM and their misleading, misinforming and outright lying to the viewers and by so doing show their disdain and contempt for their audiences. I honestly believe more and more people no longer believe the MSM and go elsewhere for their news and more reliable information.
Phil, I haven't been using IE in adland for quite a while now for a variety of reasons. I use 4 different browsers each for different purposes. In adland I use either FF or Safari. I add on links to all the videos I post to make it easy for you to watch.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2011 2:48:41 AM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for your continued Support & Prayers.

I appreciate you for providing the Links, they really help. I have just about given upon Adland, as far as Videos. I don't like Chrome, and I'm not too thrilled with FF, but I guess we'll have to adjust, since they can't seem to work it out better. I just feel that certain Videos, like the one from Robert, are important enough to be worth the extra effort.

God Bless You both for speaking out for the Innocents.

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!