Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/16/2010 9:31:02 AM
For those who can not make the march for life on Jan 22, you can be a part of the virtual march for life by going to www. virtualmarchforlife.com and stand in support for the dear children who will never see life because of all the abortion mills and the greatest vermen of them all that call themselves Planned Parenthood! I could tell you about your tax dollars going to " bailout " this insidious organization through this evil piece of legislation called Health Care Reform but that is another evil for another day! It's time for all God fearing people to stand in support of what is right in God's sight and one way to do this is stand with us on Jan 22! May God bless all of you dear folks in the Adlandpro family who have taken their stand for the " rights of the unborn "! Your sacrifice that you have made for what is decent and honorable will not go unheeded!
James Lykins
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2010 5:19:55 PM

Hi Jim,

First of all, I must apologize for not getting back to you sooner. For some reason, I wasn't getting notifications from Adland yesterday. Everything was in my Inbox when I opened it this morning.

Thanks for stopping back by and thanks for the link you posted here, as well as in my Profile comments. I wasn't aware of the virtual march and I appreciate you letting everyone know.

Don't even get me started on Planned Parenthood. If Obama's suppporters really knew the truth about these Butchers, Pastors Accuse Planned Parenthood for 'Genocide' on Blacks , maybe they would realize who they're really supporting.

Anyway, thanks again, We need all of the prayers and support we can get if the killing is ever to stop.

Have A Blessed Weekend My Friend,

Phil

Planned Parenthood Solicitor

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
1/16/2010 10:30:16 PM

Phil,

Thanks for getting back with me. I trust you are having some of that good weather back there. My memories of North Carolina are still with me to a smalll extent. It goes way back to my grandfather who lived in Fayetteville. It is a beautiful state but most important it is a " good " state with rich and wholesome values. I am quite sure those values were handed down to you as I can tell from your bio.

I appreciate your comments in getting the word out concerning this " evil ' that is in this country. I keep abreast of many world developments and this issue is just one of a few that will bring down the fall of this country.

Of course, as you know the United States is not mentioned in end time bible prophecy and I think you know why based on the moral " lapses " of this nation and its direction but we look to a better destiny " ..... whose's builder and maker is God's ".

Have a great weekend.

Jim

James Lykins
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2010 2:00:39 AM

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately the Computer Gremlins are still alive and well in the Old Dell and even my Laptop has started acting quirky, so I have to catch it when I can.

I've spent quite a bit of time in Fayettevile. Matter of fact, my StepBrother is a Detective on the Police Force down there. Yes, we just had a spell of cold weather that's been with us since New Year's Day, but it was back at 62 Balmy degrees today and we're looking for low 60's again tomorrow. We'll still have some cold weather before Springtime, but nothing like other parts of the Country. I've lived all over this great Country in my 62 years, but I also come back home to NC, and I'll be here at least until the glorious day He takes me Home to Heaven.

My heart aches when I think of the way our Country has fallen and how many seem to have turned their backs on God. The Day is close at Hand when there will be a reckoning, and all we can do is pray that they turn back to the "Light" before it's too late.

I appreciate your visits here at my Forum, all of the great information you have shared, and most of all, I appreciate your prayers and support and the fact that you have the courage to Speak Up and Stand Up for those who cannot speak for themselves.

Have A Bessed Sunday My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2010 3:28:21 AM

"Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them." Psalm 139:16

Hello My Friends,

I just ran across this and I don't think that I could say it any better.

A man. A woman. Two trees.

And thus begins the story of sin. How dangerous it is to stray from God's plans! Who would have thought a fruit snack would have such grave consequences for the fate of man?!
Scripture is clear: God has plans for each one of us. Plans for good, and not for evil. (Jer. 10:11.) We were not created to be "spiritual robots." We are a unique creation, born with the free will to love God or to rebel against Him. God calls us to Him, and how beautiful it is for His children to freely come to Him.

God's plans for us begin before birth. Each member of the Body is given a role to play in Kingdom building. Some roles may seem greater than others. But as the saying goes, "There are no small parts, only small actors." When a pregnant woman weighs the options for her unborn child, she must consider the plans of God. He has plans for her and her baby. And being omnipotent, He created those plans from the beginning of eternity. Abortion is cutting those plans at the root--for her, her child, and generations of her would-be grandchildren.

What plans have been altered by the "choice" of abortion? What children have died that otherwise would have contributed to society medically, socially or otherwise? Did the cure for cancer die at the hands of an abortion doctor?
On this side of eternity, we will never comprehend the impact abortion has played on our society. But if eating an apple in defiance of God brought about death, we can scarcely imagine the consequence of 50,000,000 innocent lives, or even one life, lost to abortion. (Noelle Moll)

The day of Reckoning may soon be upon us. Pray that the killing stops before it's too late...

Prayer to End Abortion

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life,
And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters.
I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion,
Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death
by the Resurrection of Your Son.
I am ready to do my part in ending abortion.
Today I commit myself
Never to be silent,
Never to be passive,
Never to be forgetful of the unborn.
I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement,
And never to stop defending life
Until all my brothers and sisters are protected,
And our nation once again becomes
A nation with liberty and justice
Not just for some, but for all,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

Christians should in good conscience, pray this prayer each day for an end to abortion. The prayer emphasizes our personal commitment to speak and act on behalf of the unborn child. Rather than simply asking God to do something, it acknowledges that God wants to accomplish His will through us.

I have made the Pledge to Pray this Prayer daily. Will you pray with us?

Have A Blessed Sunday My Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!