Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/16/2005 2:13:29 PM
Hello John You truly have been doing a great job of helping this community grow into something very special. I just want you to know that I, along with the rest of our community, really appreciate all that you do. Thank you too Lola for the nomination. It really does mean a lot to me to have a friend like you. It was such a pleasant surprise to see my name on the list. Thanks again Lola and John Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt / Fanbelt
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
12/16/2005 10:36:18 PM
Hello John, I am fairly new to this sort of voting, you will have to excuse me, because i don't know how to vote in this type of forum, if this was the way to vote i would vote for Jim White. I have some dealings with Jim, he in my oppinion is a very good support person. Good luck everyone, and Merry Xmas to all and a Happy Hew Year.
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2005 4:26:01 PM
John, Two of the three I wanted to nominate are already on your list. Clay Page and Linda Carroll. Both have been so diligent in helping us to learn. Clay teaching how to use our AdLandPro program to build our businesses and Linda helping us to use our Websites more effectively. The one I would also like to see nominated is Cheri Merz. She is a true friend to everyone here at AdLandPro. Her posts are so uplifting and helpful. She would make a great candidate for POTW.
+0
12/17/2005 4:38:04 PM
Hello Shelly! Good to see you! Yes Anthony is definetly an assest to the community and a nice person. It will be nice to see him win the POTW some day. Take care my sweet friend! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/17/2005 4:47:49 PM
Hello William! Thank you so much for your kinds words, it's people like you who make my work here at AdlandPro so gratifying. Your post meant a lot to me, thank you my friend! John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!