Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/17/2005 4:51:41 PM
Hello Sonny! Thank you for your interest in the POTW program. To vote click on the link in my signature were it says Vote for the POTW. Have a nice day Sonny! 8) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/17/2005 4:57:12 PM
Hello Kathy! I agree Clay and Linda are really active in the community and they provide very valuable information to community. They are definetly big assets to AdlandPro. I don't know Cheri very well but I have seen her around the community and she seems really nice. I will place her on the next ballot. Happy Holidays to you Kathy and to your family! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/17/2005 9:59:45 PM
Hi: I would like to nominate Mrs. Deborah Skovron for person of the week. Deb joined Adland on September 1st this year, hoping to promote her kids-wear business. At first she was frustrated by not seeing results, so she headed over to the Advisor forums to seek help - which is what the Adland community is for and about. As I got to know Deb, I realized that - through her kids-wear business - she has been providing clothing to needy kids and sent several packages (paid for out of her own pocket) to the needy in the aftermath of Katrina, too. She wanted to grow her business so that she could help even more. Some of the activities that keep Deb busy here at Adland include; - Seeking toys for children of a needy family - Helping members with advice and encouragement - Actively participating in forums - Donating to the needy - Learning & contributing in Advisor forums - Distributing a free ebook about kids in need and how to help them All this from a member that has been here a mere 14 weeks. I think Deb is a shining example for new members to see, and would contribute to the atmosphere at Adland by appearing in a position of honor for a week. : ) Linda
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/17/2005 10:17:42 PM
Tes. I'll "second" Deborah's nomination! Deborah is a most worthy candidate. Gary Simpson
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/18/2005 2:33:33 AM
Hello John, This was a brilliant idea to keep better track. Thankyou Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!