Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/18/2005 3:27:24 AM
Hi Linda. I Agree. Deborah is a Wonderful Person for Helping the Needy and she has been such a Wonderful Friend to me and Many Others. Great Choice. I am so Happy to see her Nominated. :) Thanks Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
12/18/2005 6:56:15 AM
Linda, you are pretty special yourself, only self-giving individuals concerns themselves with making sure that others receive praise for their sacrifices. I am humbled by what I've seen from you this week, first what you have been doing by campaigning for Bob Needham and now by bringing to our attention Deborah's deeds. I will put Deborah on the next poll, she surely deserves to be on it as you do my friend. Keep up the great work that you are doing here at AdlandPro. I am very honored to have you as a friend here in our awesome community. Love and Blessings to you! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/18/2005 10:18:40 AM
JOHN, my friend Out of a rate 10 - this just has to be an 12,639 ;-) You once again have made a brilliant choice and better system. Thanks Take care.. Best regards Arild
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2005 11:21:22 AM
Hello Everyone! I posted John Sanchez's link in my forums and this has improved the turnout for the POTW voting process. Everyone should do the same to help John's work and the community. Thank you. LaNell
+0
12/19/2005 12:18:29 AM
LOL Thank you Buddy I appreciate your kind words. Take care Arild and have happy holiday season! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!