Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/16/2005 12:31:44 AM
Hello Lola! I don't know William but I have seen him around the community and he does seem to be a nice person. I will place him in the next poll. Take care Lola and Happy Holidays to you and your family! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/16/2005 12:34:14 AM
Hello Donna My Sweet Friend! :-) I really appreciate all you do in our community, you are awesome! Take care Sweetie! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/16/2005 12:37:07 AM
Hello Georgios! Yes it is very tough choosing who to vote for when there are so many great nominees on the list. Thank you so much for you participation! 8) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/16/2005 12:39:04 AM
Hello Buddy! Good to see you! Dennis, I got some time off so I will be busy at the Welcome Wagon again, hope to see you there. Take care my friend! 8) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2005 11:52:08 AM
Hi John. I would Like to Nominate Anthony Hobbs. He has been so dedicated to Keeping us all updated on Scams and Virus Warnings and has been a Wonderful Friend to me and Many as Well. :) Thanks John. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!