Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New POTW Nomination's Forum With Info....
12/15/2005 9:13:26 PM
Hello Mr. Ambassdor! You are doing a wonderful job as always with all these projects. I know they take a lot of time and effort on your part to keep up with them. I am here to help in anyway that I can to keep and continue to make this a great community for all of us. I try to do all or most of the things you have asked of our community members and will continue to lend my support to you always! Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 10:49:46 PM
Hello John, Xmas is in front of our door, this year is nearly over. Many of the nominees could be the POTW. I am glad that the election is made my the members. To cast a vote is not so easy as I thought when you see all this people in the list. But it must be done. Merry Xmas and Happy new Year to all members. Genesis
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 11:41:22 PM
Hi John Long time no see forum looks great as always good job and have yourself a good holiday season. Best Wishes Dennis
+0
12/16/2005 12:16:47 AM
Great choice Dave! Dan is a nice guy who cares about the community. I will place him in the next poll. Take care my friend! 8) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
12/16/2005 12:26:25 AM
Great Choice Kathy! Pual has been around for a while and is due for the POTW award. He is a very nice friend and is very active in the community. Take care Kathy! ;-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!