Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clouse

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Scam message circulating in adlandpro messenger.
11/25/2005 4:48:08 PM
To late, I have received about four of these, the first one I opened and wrote back and carried on a conversion with. Maybe this is how someone got into my son's information? How stupid! I thank you for this forum, before I open anything, I will check here first (if it seems weird) Thanks Kathy
Kathy Clouse Putting People Before Profit
+0
Kathy Clouse

42 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2005 4:50:51 PM
Ps. could it somehow have attached itself to me?
Kathy Clouse Putting People Before Profit
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2005 5:13:24 PM
Tasmania - Australia 11/26/2005 Hi, Ignore all these e-mails they most use it,sk,cz,ru,fr,uk servers beside Yahoo. These e-mail have heading URGEN ASSISTANCE NEEDED or PARTNERSHIP as well from PRINCE OR PRINCES OR MADAM and the latests are from Barrysters or Ministers of African States, all are rubbish throw it out. They are on the Internet for some time it is nothing new. Warm Regards Eva _______________________ http://worldwin-ecard.com SAVING OF THE DECADE WITH WORLDWIN-ECARD.COM
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
11/25/2005 5:20:41 PM
Kathy, You can always send it to my personal email here at Adlandpro, like these other members did. I will inform you very quickly if it is a scam or not. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/25/2005 5:25:06 PM
Eva, Good advice, when you receive them in your normal private or business email. However, this particular email was sent to members here at Adlandpro via the Adlandpro personal email system. It is not until you open the message that you find out that they want you to contact them at a Yahoo UK address. I have spent many hours posting all the normal scam emails in these forums for the members to be aware of in their everyday email box's. This one is from a (or was)member of Adlandpro. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!