Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New Scam message circulating in adlandpro messenger.
11/25/2005 4:07:44 PM
Hi Sarka, Thanks for that post. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/25/2005 4:11:53 PM
Hi Steven. Yes that was in the FBI scam email, another thread in this forum. I don't know if it will be relevant for this one, as the person sending them out is (or was) a member of Adlandpro, sending to Adlandpro members via their personal email box's here. However, you asked for the link. Internet Crime Complaint Center. http://www.ic3.gov
+0
11/25/2005 4:16:01 PM
Hello Ania, I am not monitoring the network, I just received a few emails from Adlandpro members who had received these emails in their Adlandpro personal email box & asked me about the message. I informed them that the email message was a scam & advised them not to answer it. I then asked them if they wanted their names added to the post I did here warning all the other members. As I received more & more emails about it,i posted the warning without mentioning any of the people who had already received this email. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/25/2005 4:16:13 PM
Thank you Anthony for bringing this to everybody's attention. I have received many of those scams in my regular emails.
+0
11/25/2005 4:28:53 PM
Hi Luella. This email is coming via Adlandpro's internal PERSONAL mail. Not in your normal email. Hope that clears things up a bit. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!