Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New Scam message circulating in adlandpro messenger.
11/29/2005 7:00:32 AM
Hey Anthony. Many thanks for the heads-up on this one. I think it's a bulk email job as I received something extremely similar in my own emails yesterday morning. There seems to be a spate of these going around. There is another one that is asking to help transfer money via buying diamonds at discount prices?????? Talk about keeping on our toes :-) Thanks again. Hugs to all here. Nic.
+0
11/29/2005 1:11:50 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for inviting me to your forum and for the warning. Regards, Marjorie http://www.moreinfo247.com/9092650/VNU
Sunny regards, Marjorie
+0
11/30/2005 10:12:42 PM
Hello everyone who has posted since I last did. Yes, we all know about the scams, cons, frauds & phishing emails on the Internet as we all receive them daily. However, this particular one is being sent out by a member (or former member) of Adlandpro. They may have been on your friends list, or they may have just targeted a number of members here to try to scam them with this email. Any sort of email you receive here at Adlandpro in your personal email box, that you are not sure about, send it to Admin, or at least, send it to me to my personal email box & I will inform you one way or the other if it's a scam or a legitimate email. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
12/4/2005 7:08:39 PM
I receive a lot of those in my personal email. I know they are scams. You get to read a lot about them in the newspaper, so watchout for these money scammers and internet robbers. Don't believe people still fall for it. Don't fall for these things, open your eyes and ears. Be smart.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!