Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
New Scam message circulating in adlandpro messenger.
11/25/2005 2:27:08 PM
Hello everyone. I have received a number of emails today, from concerned members about an email they are receiving via Adlandpro messenger. Obviously this is coming from a new member. As always, this is a scam. It may be from a member here at ALP, but it's still a scam. Send the email to Admin if you receive it. DO NOT ANSWER IT!!!! Here is the email, with the recipents name crossed out. messages to/from Judith Makoulou From Judith Makoulou: Very Important And Response Needed Urgently. Date: 11/25/2005 Dear ????????, Compliments of the seasons. My name is Miss Judith Makoulou. I'm approaching 26 years old. I hails from Brazzaville-Congo Democratic Africa. I would like if you could help me to retrieve and deliver my Dad's inheritance worth of 9 million dollars to your country so that I and my younger brother could come over and recontinue our education in your country because our parents are dead because of the war in my country. Pls do not ignore this message rather kindly direct your confirmation response to my private email address so that I could relates you with further clarifications for my reason why contacting you in this regard. God bless you as I waits to hear from you at your earliest time. Yours Faithfully, Judith Makoulou Private E-Mail: judvid2@yahoo.co.uk Very Important And Response Needed Urgently. Once again. Do not answer it in anyway. Send the email to Adlandpro Admin. If this is coming from a member, they will not be a member for much longer. Update. On checking in the people find section Judith Makoulou is not listed. She may be using an Alias, or she may have mass emailed, then left..... Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Re: New Scam message circulating in adlandpro messenger.
11/25/2005 2:33:55 PM
LET US ONCE AND FOR ALL STOP THIS FOLKS, THEY OFTEN USE yahoo.co.uk AS E-MAIL, SO MAYBE WE SHALL BLOCK THAT AS A START. THEN MAYBE HAVE SOME MORE SECURITY BEHIND BEFOR "SOME PEOPLE" CAN JOIN ??? As us Vikings as an example - who love to kick some a.. with our bighorn vikinghelmets :-) Lets try to figure out how we can get them O U T my Security Brite`friend Best security wishes from Vikingchef from North Arild
+0
11/25/2005 2:35:52 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the warning my friend! Way too many of these things going around. Lorraine in Reno, NV
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/25/2005 2:44:20 PM
Hi Anthony, Your a bit late with this, I have already emailed details to Bogdan and I am sure he will deal with it as swiftly as the last one I sent him. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
11/25/2005 2:46:23 PM
Arild. I do not know what the Admin here at Adlandpro can do. People join Adlandpro, with other emails addresses. Then spam the members personal email box's with these sort of Scams. Vetting everyone that joined Adlandpro daily would be a mammoth task. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!