Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/11/2005 9:21:41 AM
Dear Elizabeth You are so welcome and I do hope that you will call on me at anytime if I may help you in any way. It is my belief that by sharing and giving of ourselves then is when we find the true treasures of Life. Please post often you are a welcome friend here. With Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Edward Robinson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2005 2:02:16 PM
Dr.David,I have intacted with people in business for many years.I can't rember when the feeling of warm Friendship has countinued to flow during my short stay here.Thank You for your being willing to serve others on Adland Pro Community.It is an Honor to be part of your Progam.I will try and be part of your next forum,was out of town for last one. I look forward to a lasting Friendship with you and your associates."May God Richly Bless You" Edward Robinson
Edward Robinson
+0
Edward Robinson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2005 2:34:56 PM
Dr. David,I responded to your invite to be your Friend,For some reason chances are you did not get my message.I live in Sparta Tennessee,near the Cumberland Mountains.Have a Son who makes Residence in Wake Forest,NC. I am a Retired Business man,trying to break through a Internet Opportunity with "SFI Affiliate Management" Living every day to the fullest.High Morals,Christian,Serving my Fellow Man,. Some years ago I was teaching my Daughter how to Travel Down Life's Pathway with Joy.My Theory was,If we can't do any business with People,lets see how many "FRIENDS We Can Make",Today Penny is in upper Management with Am South Bank,and also asst.Vice President."Earl Nightingalle Quote",We Become What We Think About" Take Care,and keep in touch, I Remain In Christ,Edward Robinson
Edward Robinson
+0
11/14/2005 2:45:40 AM
To My Dear Friend Edward I thank you for your kind words and I can see you are certainly passionate in your endeavors I welcome that fire of persistance and interaction between us so we may build it to a raging inferno of success. Thanks for your kind quotes those quoted have been my mentors for over 35 years. I have passionately followed their mentorship and am blessed to count them a part of my life. With Highest Regards Looking Forward to Our Journey Dr David
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/21/2005 6:55:48 AM
Hi Dr. David Thanks for inviting me to this forum. This community is a big cummunity and this is a huge idea, it is going to be the talk of all involved in Internet Marketing in a very short time and it is going to make history. Good Luck F.Hakim http://www.wealthcircuit.com http://pwrteam.net/go.cgi/110
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!