Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/5/2005 5:11:21 AM
G'day Dr David, Thanks for the invite. I do agree with you and the other Adland members that this is an exceptional community. Have only been here a shot while but I seem to spend a lot time here. Hope to get to know you and the rest of our friends better. If anyone visits Australia's east coast...Brisbane, do contact me and lets get together. Tlak to you soon Have fun Bryan
+0
11/5/2005 5:38:41 AM
Thank You Bryan, Phillip, and Lingo for joining the friends forum. I do hope if there is anything at all I may help you with you won't hesitate to ask. You are always welcome here and I know all that are here are truly willing to extend the warm hand of friendship to everyone here and at adland. This is the place to relax and enjoy each other and build our knowledge of each other and to get to know each other and build upon each of our strengths together. With Warmest of Welcomes Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/5/2005 6:34:00 AM
Hi Dr David, Nice to know that you are part of this community and glad to hear that you have this forum here networking many people. Perhaps I have many more things to learn from all of you. God bless, Darren http://www.simplyinvestment.com http://simplyinvest.proboards25.com/
+0
11/5/2005 9:22:20 AM
Thanks so much Darren for your kind words. Welcome to the forum and I do hope to get to know each of you better everyday. Please pull up a chair and set by the warmth of the fire of hospitality and good conversation for a spell. With Highest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2005 3:21:59 AM
Hi David, Thank you for this special forum. It is so fitting to see here in this "family." AdlandPro Community is definitely the most amazing, warm, friendly and genuine community I've ever had the pleasure to be involved with, and that's after almost 10 years on line. Thank you for visiting our site at Daveshearth and for being one of the kind souls who has taken the time to sign our guestbook. A guestbook is something to treasure for many years as it becomes something of a "memory book," too. God bless you, David. Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!