Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/7/2005 3:31:27 AM
Thank You For your kind words and encouragement. I really enjoyed your site. I also hope you will feel welcome here in the forum and will post often so we may grow this into a true and rich environment for all of us here at Adland, and that it will become a meeting place for all of us that we want to come to and to really let the new people know that they are truly among friends here and to feel welcome and unafraid to become acquainted with all of the great people here. With Warmest Regards Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/7/2005 2:41:56 PM
Dr David, I have just launched an advertising program today and would like to invite you to take a look at it. Please give me your honest opinions on what you think about the site and services provided so that I can further enhance them. http://www.maxigery.com/iap (please key in 11000 as the sponsor id in order to enter) Others are welcome to view the site and leave me your feedback as well! Thanks and God bless, Darren
+0
11/8/2005 1:52:21 AM
Darren The site is okay I am not sure where the advertising goes or is displayed to what audience. I also found it hard to navigate due to the width of the page box and having to constantly slide back and forth to finish each line. About Us and the Home button aren't working and the question comes to mind is this a cycler or doubler in essence. I also kept getting a 404 page error in the advertising depts of those highlighted Blue. I do understand that it is a new site these were just the observations I made in review I do hope they help they were not made to be offending. With Warm Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/8/2005 4:34:15 AM
I see. May I ask which explorer version are you using? Are you using Netscape? I tried testing the site etc before I load the site up to the server and most of them are working except the button. There will not be any link for the home button as the site is what you actually. Some links are still under progress like about us so it's not clickable at this moment. The whole view for the site is 1024 x 768 so if you are using 800 x 600 resolution, there will be scoll bar at the bottom from left to right. In default there should be only one vertical scroll bar down. Thanks for your feedback, is there any other else problem you faced when navigating the sites? Darren http://www.maxigery.com/iap/index_main.asp?agent=11000
+0
11/11/2005 8:22:58 AM
Dearest Dr David, I wish to thank you sincerely for your invitation to this forum as well as your hand extended in friendship. I have been doing network marketing for many years and in all the many differnet networking communitites I have over the years encountered, never have I found one like this one until yesterday. In less than 24 hours I suddenly have a network of new friends fast climbing to 30 and it's people from every walk of life in many different countries. I think this is a wonderful forum and I personally hope that in networking with all my new friends that we can all get to know each other on a more personal level and share our ideas be they good or bad ones and know that we will get honest feedback from one another. I extend my hand in friendship to anyone wishing to truly network and share as I personally believe that in that sharing of ideas, we all succeed. True, many of us do work from home, but that doesn't mean that we have to work alone... Again thank you so much for the warm invitation to join your forum and circle of friends... Elizabeth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!