Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chris Wiseman

783 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/24/2005 5:08:44 PM
I cannot believe it has taken me this long to find this awesome forum. Dr David King you are an incredible force here at Adland. I am so honoured to be associated with you and I look forward to many inspirational moments in the near future. From your new business partner in the UK
Have a fantastic day Chris Wiseman Personal Website http://www.cgwpma.com Chris Wiseman Positive About Forums -Take a look http://community.adlandpro.com/forumsMenu.aspx Don't forget to sign the Guestbook http://cgwpma.com/32198/index.html
+0
Sean Peters

31 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/25/2005 7:57:38 AM
Hello Dr David, As I am now finding my way around, I am now dropping by to thank my friends, new friends for the invitations and to you for your invite. This is also a great idea in your forum, so nice to meet so many people, and I am keen to make new friends. All the best to you all regards Sean
Sean Peters Nutritionist Let Me Help You Make Money
+0
11/25/2005 8:46:52 AM
Great Sean Come Join Us and dive right in here is a link we can use a good nutrionist on the team. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=202271 Hurry though teams are about to set and it will be amazing all the most creative people here are top notch in their fields and they are all coming together. Come Join us and by the way it is Free and here at adland. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain Your Friend Always
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/25/2005 9:16:05 AM
TO All Members of this Forum If you haven't signed up for the Wizards of Success Adventure Team Hurry and go to this link right away. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=202271 You will have an exciting time and fun All the top people here are in and we are waiting on you if you haven't signed in and said I AM In yet. Looking to See You There Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/26/2005 6:47:37 AM
Hello Everyone What an Exciting 3 days it has been, absolutely terrific. I received numerous emails that wanted to extend the time to get all their friends and others in to the Adventure Team. We Can Do as You Like In This Regards Since it was a 72 hour event and the turn out was awesome. Let's Extend it and see just how many in the next 5 days you can bring in. If those you know are outside of Adland Then now is the time to get them to come join you and have them get on the team. It is free to them and free to be a part of this awesome adventure where you can truly network with your friends but with a focus. The Original friends deadline was 12:00 Midnight Friday Nov 25th We will set a new deadline for 12:00 Midnight Wednesday Nov 30th. Here is my true challenge to each of you Do You Have 2 to 5 friends you talk to outside of here everyday? Sure you do! Would you want them to do this for you? How can you not bring friends? Those online friends that you know close to you. If each of us were to bring 2 friends it would Triple the team toward the Prelaunch stage and that is truly our goal while in preparation of our research and development. These friends need to be someone that you talk to regularly. That you enjoy doing things together with. This is going to be fun and exciting. It will give you not only a team support line It will also give you a local support line for those moments you often have that captivating !!Idea!! that you need to share. Share The Excitement of the Adventure with Your Friend As this forum has become a true Buzz in the last 72 hours. Let the next 5 days be the stirring in yourself of a Passion for the Team and see the Vision in Your Mind of a Team of Educated and Committed people on a Quest for the Perfect Internet Business Place those things that would make it change from a Dream to a Reality for the First time in to your mindset. Think of this Our Journey shall be for the first time beginning among all people that already know each other walking through the door. The great thing is we are about to change the Triangle of Business to our favor for the first time which is seldom available in a lifetime. If at all for most people. I am absolutley excited about the opportunity to have so many great minds and levels of experience together for this that I can't sleep well. Many here are skilled in several areas and those that are less skilled are ready with the excitement of the experience to get to learn from doing and having support from someone they know. The Adventure Has Begun and it is electric and charged. Let's Shine Bright It Is Our Time. With Highest Regards Dedicated I Remain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!