Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/21/2005 8:51:28 AM
Fahim You Must Come Join the Team Check Out The Forum We Are Starting You Won't Want To Miss It It Is In My Forums Under Friends And Good Times It is Titled Wizards of Success Adventure Team Join Right Away. With Highest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/21/2005 6:21:44 PM
Wow... I have got to say that this is one really fantastic community of people here. In almost 9 years on the internet I have never come into a group of people that were as open and welcoming as the folks here at Adland have been. I have sort of lost track of exactly how many forums and threads I am connected to but for having only been a member for 11 days I am impressed. In just 11 short days I have acquired 122 new friends a few of whom I even speak on the phone with, and have been invited to join numerous forums, many which I did join and a few which really didn't catch my interest as well and I declined. Never in my life have I seen so many people come to the aide of someone in crisis as I have witnessed here among folks who know only very little about the folks they are helping. And I have noticed a theme in almost every forum I am involved in where not only is this a solid community willing to help almost any member who might need a hand, but a solidly Spiritual community as well. Dr King was one of the very first people to welcome me to this community and for that I will remain ever greatful for both the welcome and the hand extended in friendship. Warmly, Elizabeth
+0
11/21/2005 6:59:40 PM
Hi Dr. David, Thank You for the invite. This community of friends is awesome. I'm new to AdlandPro but I couldn't of ended up in a better place. I feel very fortunate. I also received my first feedback rating from Lee. What a sweetie! It's nice to be part of a family of friends. Best Wishes!
+0
11/22/2005 8:07:38 PM
Dearest Elizabeth Thanks for your all to kind remarks. Let me further extend my hand to ask you to join our Wizards of Success Adventure Team within the next 48 hours as it is going to be absolutely the greatest adventure you will ever encounter for years. You Must Come Join the Team Check Out The Forum We Are Starting You Won't Want To Miss It It is under Advisory Panel It Is In My Forums Under Friends And Good Times It is Titled Wizards of Success Adventure Team Join Right Away. We are setting the teams in 48 hours and I promise you will love it. It will be the experience of a lifetime. With Highest Regards Dedicated I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
11/22/2005 8:11:59 PM
Thanks Laura For joining and accepting my hand in friendship. I am grateful to be counted among your friends and I would like to further extend to you a terrific adventure. Let me further extend my hand to ask you to join our Wizards of Success Adventure Team within the next 48 hours as it is going to be absolutely the greatest adventure you will ever encounter for years. You Must Come Join the Team Check Out The Forum We Are Starting You Won't Want To Miss It It is under Advisory Panel It Is In My Forums Under Friends And Good Times It is Titled Wizards of Success Adventure Team Join Right Away. We are setting the teams in 48 hours and I promise you will love it. It will be the experience of a lifetime. With Highest Regards Dedicated I Remain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!