Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
11/2/2005 9:23:04 AM
Dear Samantha I am so glad you came as well as it is an honor to have you and your husband here. Thanks for joining the forum and I do hope you will feel free to interact with all here and that we might grow our friendship each day. With Deepest Gratitude
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Paula Hutsell

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2005 10:15:52 PM
Hello everyone thanks so much for the invite I am a new at adland so many people here have made me feel welcome I want to thank you for that ,I am still learning how to do business on the net ,I find there is so much help in this community its full of helpful information and great people with great ideas we can all become winners by staying focused and committed and connected,thanks Paula Hutsell
Paula Hutsell
+0
11/4/2005 9:23:24 PM
Welcome Paula to Adland and to the friends forum. It was for people just like yourself that I created it and I am glad you are here. If I may be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me I am here for you and look forward to a long friendship. With Warmest Of Welcomes Respectfully I Remain
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Jay
Jay F

38 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/4/2005 10:32:04 PM
Dr. King,

Thanks for inviting me to your forum. The feeling is mutual regarding this online community. It's really wonderful to meet so many kind people in one place. I really appreciate your willingness to help and would be happy to return the favor if there's ever a need.

I'm pretty knowledgeable in web programming and issues that arise when building a web site, or web based application.
+0
11/5/2005 4:51:58 AM
Hi Dr King, thank you for inviting me into your forum. I look forward to sharing the experience of Online marketing with you all. As a newcomer to all this it is quite a challenge to put it all in to place. regards Phillip http://www.dollarempire.com/2?ref=3012
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!