Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Little Story about MONEY!
5/19/2009 3:17:11 PM

Hello Dearest Branka!

I think that you are perfectly right about Money as Language... and, as you expressed it as well... somehow it is already a universal way of Language and Communication... and, it takes this ability in its own purpose... as a way of trading!

and, I can so much relate to your personal story My Friend... I have never been rich but, always have been at ease financially and able to offer a good life to my wife and sons... After my divorce, following my own growth path, at some point in 1997, I made a bankruptcy and lost everything I had... The tougher part of this experience is that in our society your value is very closely related with what you have, what you own and, since I had nothing - I was nothing! That was quite a challenge... I had to reconstruct myself inside out - from my own values and be able to reach a point where I could recognize my real value.

Before this event, I was ready to start to give conferences to teach people about what I had discovered on my spiritual path... That was the EGO that was controlling me then... Life took good care of my EGO very well, Believe me!

Today, I am simply Being Who I Am and, even though I am not still financially rich, I am so rich internally and I feel that I can so very much help people around me simply in Being Who I Am and sharing my Uniqueness all around.

Branka, you are an amazing person and a wonderful friend... Thank You!

Hugs and Love,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2009 6:49:53 PM
I agree, money in itself is netiher evil or good but only what man assigns to it's meaning can be good or evil, such as it's not what some thing that goes into the heart of man that either makes him good or evil, but it's what comes out of him. I suppose this is why that money itself is not called evil but the love of money. I imagine that not all men love money with an evil mind or motive, as many have used money for very humanitarian purposes, yet there is a prevailing spirit that "loves money" to the extent that children slay parents in order to inherit money, and governments sap the poor and withhold food and healthcare which money can buy in order to line silk pockets, and that steals and robs many of life time savings and does not stop at murder in the pursuit of money. The Love of Money withholds medical breakthroughs from dying people, and drains the estates of the elderly. The love of Money turns one time friends into mortal enemies, and causes such things to arise as lying, cheating, and again murder, and pride and lack of compassion, and the love of money also causes a sense of false security, and deceives men, so that many a soul do say to themselves, I am fat and well stored up and have no needs, all the while not knowing money will not save his soul when this very night it is required of him. The stories of those who had not so much but who became instantly rich via the lottery tell sad tales of short lived wealth and happiness, as so many or most were better in their first estate than their latter. The love of money has caused some to committ suicide, when it did not prove to provide the real happiness it promised. So no, I don't think that money in itself is evil or even can be, since it is not a living thing that can "be" anything, but again, just as good or evil lies in what comes out of a man, it's the "love" of money which turns it into a sort of god that is worshipped and sought after and loved above all things, even people's hunger and health and lives. So many people say and will say, money would never do such and such to me, but I wonder. More often than not family wars and even viscious anomosity arise over estates left by dead parents, and many or most of us have seen this occurrence. I'd say that as much as the love of money is a big root of evil, it is also a big deceiver. Just another vantage, Kim
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 7:52:14 PM

Hello Dear Kim!

Thank You for your visit and for your great comment... Much appreciated!

You expressed very strongly your feeling about Money and I respect your point of view even though I do not share it... You were very good at pointing out all of the bad things or issues associated with Money and very little if any about the good things... so there is a real unbalance here that shows quite evidently to me an issue to resolve with Money. And, I can understand it very well because it was a big issue for me to deal with along my own path of Life.

If people would start looking at all the good things that are happening with Money, it could help balance things out and modify somehow their point of view... For one, just looking at all the non-profit organizations that are helping so many causes and people all around the World... and, that do not stop on running around to raise funds, to get Money in order to be able to do their "GOOD" for the community. I was myself involved, at some point, during my period working on that issue, as assistant manager for "Le Garde Manger des Pays-d'en-Haut" in Ste-Adele, Quebec, Canada - an organization that was raising money non-stop by all possible ways in order to feed the poor people of the community... So, strangely, I had no problem to talk about Money anymore.

The more Money I could get or do, the more I could contribute to some hearthfelt causes to me; even if I was having enough money not to work anymore I could spend all of my time working with one or many of these to contribute even more... There is no limit to the Money I could get and no limit to the Good I could do around myself in all sort of contributions. But, if I keep focusing on the Bad Aspects of Money and in so doing, not loving or even hating Money, there is no way ever that I will be able to attract some or lots of Money to me in order to contribute around me - Law of Attraction.

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2009 11:41:00 PM
My Dear Alain, I really never spend hardly any time at all thinking about any evils of money, but much more effort on my plans which will get me more money to as you say, do things that I see as good and think even less about money. I am only pointing out what God describes as a root of evil which originates with a "love of money," and how evident it is to see the results in this world of this certain love of money. In no way do I condemn people for needing or even wanting money, I only recognize a reality in this world of what the love of money obviously has potential to do and has done in people and governments and nations. This doesn't mean at all that money is evil; this word is only saying that underneath the many evils that do exist can be found a certain love of money. Perhaps this is more clear. It's finally warm in Upper Michigan! How about Canada? Blessings, Kim
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 1:46:00 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!