Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Little Story about MONEY!
5/19/2009 8:08:52 AM

Hello Chris!

Hey... Good to see you here New Friend... Thank You for your visit and your great comment... You are so right... We do have so many Blessings into our Life to be Grateful about... we just need to take some time and reflect about them!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 8:36:18 AM

Hello Dearest Branka!

Happy to see you here My Friend... We can see and feel that you made lots of personal search and growth and, you are always adding so much to any topic!

Thank You so much for your Enlightened Presence and Words My Friend...

I personally must agree with so many aspects you brought here...

First, "First, just to remain us of the basic definition for money. IT IS equivalent of any worth." Money in itself has no value... it has only the value that we - human beings - give to it... and even though it might be very much individual, it is also so very much influence by all the collective thoughts as well.

Second, you brought in here a much deeper aspect of it with "FORGIVENESS". We most certainly have to forgive many different aspects as you so very well mentionned here in order to FREE ourselves from our Karma... and, I also feel that we need to forgive ourselves for our misinterpreted feelings about Money itself and even, forgive Money that we so very often associated with Evil, considering that Money was the source of all Evil... but, Money is neither Bad nor Good... it has no intrinsic value... So, if we are bad at Heart, we can use it for Bad Purposes but, if we are Good at Heart, we can use it to help doing much more Good around us and touch the lives of so many more people as well. So, as You mentionned, we need to work on ourselves so that we Free ourselves and that we can connect with this Divine Light that is within each and everyone of us, so that we can then use Money to accomplish Divine acts of Love in our Lives and in the World... WOW!

Thank You so much Branka... no need to apologizes... you brought all of us here to a much deeper level in consideration of Money in our Lives.

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2009 1:09:37 PM

Aw that story sums it up nicely. I agree, you must focus and appreciate the things that you are blessed to have.

Life is a blessing, just waking up and saying good morning.

Thank you for sharing with all of us here.

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 1:23:36 PM

Again I am here :) .

Dear Alain, you have employed my own thinker and my own seeker pretty well today :) .

I am wondering why don`t we consider MONEY as LANGUAGE? It`s speech is much precisely understudy than any another; with so big ease it is translated precisely from meridian to meridian.  Would our psychics apparatus easier bear getting it AS AN UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE? With less level of stress? With bigger kindness? With a bigger honesty?

HAH!

And now, just a little back to the need to work on our self-development.

By birth, I was rich. Then, accidentally :) I became very rich . And finally - due vis maior, I became very poor.

WHO ?

I.

In first phase, my parents were owners, and I used and spent as much as I needed. In second phase, I OWNED a big money . In third phase, MONEY OWNED me.

WHO? (what?)

Money.

Yes, a very first phase of my extreme poverty, I was  it`s degraded servant and slave. Unhappy. Sad. My self-esteem was -100 . Then MONEY has had a very big power over all details of my life.

Working on myself, experiencing some true big miracles, step by step, without having more money, MY TEETH SAW THE WORLD AROUND each day MORE AND MORE. Smile was back. Heart was full and independent of an empty wallet.

Finally, I have learned how MY OWN POWER get rid of false ownerships over it.

At the time when became Adlander I WAS VERY DEEP AT THE BOTTOM; I think only my nose still was able to "see" the world.

Having a many communications here, and also ex private with people from ALP, speaking with them, sharing our experiences, knowledge, insights, encouraging each other ... gave me the wings.

For the sake to ADVANCE IN ANY MATTERS, we must open our hearts and speak about.  Sometimes, our social contacts (in our off line life) are not always supportive and encouraging. My big flock (over 50 people in constant daily touch) was very neglected by me,  becuse I was always on line, and still they hate even mentioning Internet :) . But, I DECIDED TO FOCUS MYSELF, to read, listen, speak and to work on myself.

THIS DECISION GAVE AN UNEXPECTED RESULTS. Now I am not rich, nor suffer for the richness, but I do live abundantly.

My life, including my child, has been changed 100 % .

Alain, you deserve so many hugs and blessings for starting this theme.

Love,

Branka

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 2:53:21 PM

Hello Terri!

This is great to see you joining us here in this discussion or reflection topic about Money... Thank You for your Visit and kind comment!

Life is the most amazing Blessing in itself... You are so right My Friend!

Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!