Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A Little Story about MONEY!
5/18/2009 9:59:22 PM
HI Alain this is surender paul chopra and I just read your story,first  of all thanks for this and see the content of the story I feel that every thing is limited in this world and we all are using that and DO YOU REMEMBER I HAD SENT YOU MY WRITING FEW DAYS AGO  and you said this is not preacher's site. so my dear Alain you must have saved that material read it and that is the only truth. Even each and every body have counted breaths,limited time in this body and 75% of our life is pre ordained and only 25% life is having free will if the life is here then every thing is here otherwise  what is money or some thing else every thing is made by human mind and being recycled. Dear thanks for the communication  and here is link for you all to know  more about your self and your environment. This link will connect you to my page and then further to my blog there are five articles AT THE END PAGE OF THE RIGHT SIDE, do read one by one with empty mind only becouse already filled cup cannot recieve any thing  more, while reading forget every thing be free.

http://www.ibibo.com/surenderpaulchopra

http://iblog.at/earningopportunitiesonline/ BE GOOD !DO GOOD !! BE ONE !!!
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2009 9:59:27 PM

Hello Kathleen!

Good to see You My Friend!

and, you are so right... and, if you ever miss some still, it is because it was not the right species of tree... ;-)

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2009 10:12:38 PM

Hello Dear Surender Paul Chopra!

Great to see you visiting us here and sharing your point of view... Thank You!

I respect your opinion my friend... but, I have absolutely not the same perspective about our Life and about our Universe... and, I wish I could be as sure as you are My Friend about what is the Truth! What is so beautiful about the way God created us is that we all have a free will and, according to our own beliefs we create our own reality (this is the Law of Attraction)... So, You are most certainly right for You, My Friend!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
5/19/2009 12:22:56 AM

Dear Alain,

In lu of the many different interpretations of this story, I'd just like to thank you for sharing it. The Abundance Angel was a blessing, as I believe so many forget to be appreciative of what they do truly have. The love of family and friends, their health, food ,shelter, and the freedom of choice just to name a few. Again,

Thank You

Chris/ASN

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 2:10:17 AM

Dear Alain,

A few years ago, when I found this story, after so long time of pondering on it, I found some answers.

First, just to remain us of the basic definition for money. IT IS equivalent of any worth.

But, the worth is so individual. And according to that : ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in our life is so individual.

HOW WOULD WE EVER MATCH THE WORLD OF EQUALITY, with a billions times said/exposed/lived diversity? (Here, with an equality I MEAN : FOR ALL TO LIVE ABUNDANTLY, what the resources upon Earth surely offer to us) .

AND YES, this story HOLDS THE KEY :

- getting us rid of all debts !

HOW ?

By FORGIVENESS .

Unfortunately, the rest of my saying would be alike preaching, and I`d stop here, but there`s no another key.

WITHOUT FORGIVENESS, karma works. Karma is strict, and however a big efforts one may put - he would not be free of all debts. Dr Deepak Chopra (and not only him) has a great lessons about our cellular information and how it conducts over our path/life.

And, beside sending my apology for touching this theme at all, just to add that firstly WE HAVE TO FORGIVE our ancestors/our own blood/DNA ...

It is a serious science, not hard to understand, but finally it`s among humans, and our further generations would live much differently, having a true awareness and really useful knowledge.

Thank you dear Alain for bringing this story here.

Blessings,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!