Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/26/2009 5:52:36 AM

Dear Arild,

It's been a long time since we last talked, but anyway, I was very happy to receive your congratulations. I am only sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to you. As I have just told Leif in a post-data, my computer has been giving me some trouble of late and some tasks, however pleasant they might be (like sending messages to friends) and even some urgent activities I have been forced to delay a little. At any rate, here I am at last to comply.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2009 8:36:30 AM

Dear Georgios,

What a superb declaration of love of poetry you made to Sara! 

"I love to combine ideals of Master Work of the written word and the unsorted but excellent composed natural sounds... "

This is indeed one of the best statements ever made of an avowed masterly relationship with the world of poetry. I would so much like to second it...  I have always regarded poetry as the finest form of art. The technically best master work of painting is actually ephemerous to me if it does not convey some form of poetry to the viewer.

Your video clip with popular characters of the Russian folklore is superb as well. I very much appreciated your thinking of me to share it.

Here are some more photos from my country than I hope you will like and accept from me as a token of my appreciation and recognition to you.

The Uros people live on floating islands made from "ichu" on Lake Titicaca, the huge Peruvian-Bolivian lake located on the South East of Peru
(at over 4,000 meters above sea level)

Inti Raymi Festival, Inca on throne, crowd in background, Sacsayhuaman ruins, Cuzco, Peru - ©Craig Duncan

The Inca playing the pututu (conch-shell sacred instrument) during the
Inti Raimi Festival, Cuzco, Peru - ©Craig Duncan

Inti Raimi Festival Apoteosis in Sacsahuaman Ruins,
Cuzco, Peru - ©Craig Duncan

Man & woman using foot plow, Quechua, Urubamba Region, Peru -

©Craig Duncan

Peasant man walking along Inca Trail, Peru

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2009 11:59:18 AM

Dear POTW Team,

Just wanted to thank you for all you have done and keep doing every week. For the first time I have felt that I REALLY belong in this community. Indeed, Adland is so special that in no other social network have I ever experienced anything like this. And to a significant extent it is YOU that I am indebted to for it.

I would also like to thank and congratulate Jan and Stephen as Nominators of the Week, two of the best people I have found here in Adland. Friends, you are great!

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2009 2:13:24 PM

Thank you POTW Team!!!!!   Guess it is better late than never to post!!!

Congratulations Jan and Stephen!!!!  Hope you enjoyed your week....

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed week!!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2009 5:01:36 PM

Dear Jo,

Never mind being late, you will never be late to me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!