Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/20/2009 8:57:24 PM

Dear John,

You were so kind to show up. I will remember forever all of my good friends' congratulations.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 9:31:46 PM

Dear Beverly,

I am very sorry for being so late to reply to your charming message, almost a week in fact. The last few days have been very difficult to me too, and only now can I express my profound appreciation for your visit and words. Among other things, I am so thrilled that you found my bio enjoyable.

Best Wishes in all you do,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 9:43:07 PM

Dear Pat,

I still cannot believe that I would become the POTW, let alone that I would be congratulated by so many kind people. It makes me feel sort of special.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 6:08:13 AM

Dear Donna,

How nice of you to come by to congratulate me. But first I want to apologize for my belated reply. These last few weeks have been so filled with tasks that not always have I been able to behave as a civilized person.

However, I have also been enjoying deeply, since for the most part my life is nowadays peaceful and happy. For if I found peace with myself after my long search for what was important to me, as you mention in your message, now in retrospect it seems to me that everything was for good at the same time.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 9:20:52 AM
Hi Luis,

You said that you feel "Kind of Special"  well I am so glad you feel that way, because there are a lot of people on this forum that know you are special.
  Thank you for giving us a week of blessings with your presence, my special friend.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!