Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/22/2009 8:37:34 PM

Dear Roger,

Thank you so much for your kind words, they have left me speechless. I would think they do not apply to me as much as they apply to you.

However, seeing how important this community has become to me of late, I am beginning to feel that both my life and my destiny are strangely linked to Adland. I know this may sound too candid and that many other members may have a similar feeling already or are beginning to discover it themselves. Of course I might be wrong, but no other social or professional community has by far evoked anything like this on me. 

Can it be that only now am I beginning to enjoy what I do here, however little it is at the moment, and that something that I should have known long ago is only now emerging because of it?

But maybe it is your congratulations and other congratulations that I have been receiving in the last few days that make me think like this.

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 9:43:58 PM

Hi Luis Miguel,

Your reply to Roger is the full impact of human-spirit worldwide.  People need to tell their friends they are important to them, important enough not to lose contact, in case of computer problems or whatever.  When we meet people online and want to stay in lifetime with them, we have to tell them and make a 2-way longterm friendship maintenance agreement.  Too many people get lost because they don't say that and they think everyone will be here everyday, and then we find out how easily people slip away.  This is the hub of strong connections, of soulmates, of being uplifted and bringing the world closer together, nothing is too far away.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2009 4:27:55 AM

Dear Beryl,

It's so good to see you. Your kind message and words are greatly appreciated. It is wonderful how many good friends, and most especially you among them, have come by to congratulate me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. Please accept my excuses for this belated reply.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2009 5:15:07 AM

Dear Stephen,

I am really elated, so many good friends have come by to congratulate me. As you say, it's been several years since we first met in the "virtual". By the way, it would be great to get to know each other in person some day.

As I was telling Roger, this community has become so important to me of late, that I have come to believe my life and destiny are somehow tied to it. How curious it is that I should come to think like this after all these years. By the way, this belated realization of mine has deserved a kind, remarkable comment from Kathleen.

I so appreciate all this. Thank you very much for all the joy you bring to me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2009 5:22:56 AM

Hello Leif,

You were so kind to show up to congratulate me.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

PS. I am very sorry for the delay with my reply. Mi computer has been giving me some trouble lately and I have not been able to write some messages as early as I would have liked.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!