Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/19/2009 1:05:05 PM

Dear Sarah,

This is so very special a week for me at Adland. There is this feeling of gratitude in my heart at receiving some of the most beautiful messages that I have ever been addressed, most specially this one from you. All I can say is, it is really wonderful to have such experience. Let me express such gratitude by means of this small present.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 2:04:50 PM

Mi querido amigo,

Trust me, what you have to accomplish is just to look at the mirror :) ,

but a great people always were modest , or just never have had the time to permit their EGO any serious debate :) .

((youtube id="cjGJ2H2rBE0"))((/youtube))

My favorite Concierto De Aranjuez

"In life you can never be first at anything. I ONLY ASPIRE TO BE AN IMPROVED JOAQUIN RODRIGO... IN A HEAVEN, WE WILL ALL BE SOUNDS" (Joaquin Rodrigo)

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 6:37:23 PM
Hi Luis Miguel!

As I vrote to Sara!

I am very bad in writing poetry. To be correct I never tried. But I can tell you that I love poetry in any form of the writeen word, any kind of syllables, words, meanings. I love to combine ideals of Master Work of the written word and the unsorted but excellent composed natural sounds.

What I am giving you here today is perhaps a touch of Russian Poetry in its inner heart. It is not my work. I made a combinations of icon and story, I found right picture and music to share you. Watch, listen and tell me if I am wrong. 

THE BEAUTY OF RUSSIA

Crystal Island Moscow

Moscow’s rapidly growing skyline will soon feature an eye-popping new addition: Christal Island,  which will be the world’s biggest building when completed. Sir Norman Foster’s mountainous 27 million square feet spiraling “city within a building” will cost $4 billion and it is scheduled to be built within next 5 years.

CARACTERS OF RUSSIAN FOLKLORE

Click abovee

A very nice clip including many Russian tales

For the Video clip many thanks to my Russian friend Marina

I posted this in this forum because I believe that you Luis, your are maybe the best analyst of Master Arts of all of us. You are a charismatic person high skill in the Humanistic-Esthetic area. 

Click on Philoxenia to visit my Platform in NIng Communities

PHILOXENIA
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 8:30:04 PM

Dear Jan,

I was so thrilled to see you show up to congratulate me. But then, you were so kind to nominate me. You are such a good friend.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2009 8:43:25 PM

Dear Barb,

It was so nice of you to come and congratulate me. You are very kind and considerate.

Best Wishes in all you do,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!