Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/21/2009 8:35:22 PM

Dear Judy,

It's so good to see you here. I am so glad you liked my bio. I mean, not always was I too open about me, my beliefs, etcetera, and there was a time I used to keep those things to myself. Then I thought that if I liked people to be open and frank from the start then I should begin with being it myself first.

Of course, there is no need to hurt people by being too frank, for example, criticizing them if you don't get along with them or their views. Knowing when to stay silent can be a blessing too, and I have to remind me of that on occasion. 

But enough talk about me. I just wanted to say how very much I appreciate your congratulating me.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 9:01:23 PM

Hi JR,

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your coming by to congratulate me. I am so happy that you liked my bio too. As I was telling Judy, there was a time I would not be that open and would rather keep many things to myself. I think it maybe was Adland which changed that. I mean, irrespective of age or any other consideration, Adland may help you develop as a person and not only as a business man or woman. 

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2009 9:13:18 PM

Dear Myrna,

Best friends forever, up and ahead we go.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 4:27:33 PM

Dear Cheryl,

It was great to see you. Thank you for your congratulations message, I really appreciate it. 

I am so glad you liked the pictures of Lima. We have other spots here that are also worth visiting, not only in Miraflores but also in San Isidro, Barranco and downtown Lima, including museums and archaelogical sites like Pachacamac, Puruchuco and others. Here are some earth and stone pots from different cultures that you may view at the Museo Larco in Miraflores, for example.

Formative

Nazca

Mochica

Inca

Cupisnique

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2009 5:01:45 PM

Dear Georgios,

What can I say? There is no way I can decribe the amaze and joy that you have caused me with your wonderful message.

I just loved the video and will resort to it once and again for meditation and solace.

On the other hand, I too see many things in common with you. One is the joy we have in sharing objects that we especially like.

Below is an art piece (actually an earthen pot) from the Chancay culture, one of the many cultures which flourished along the coast of my country, Perú. I love its dark color, the extraordinary polish work and the subtlety of the birds featured. In spite of the common tasks the object was probably intended to, it is obvious that its author was an accomplished artist.

Chancay, Imperial period (1300 - 1532 AD)

Thank you again, Georgios. I will always treasure your kind message and words.

Best Wishes in all you do,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!