Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate LUIS MIGUEL GOITIZOLO, The 188th POTW!
5/18/2009 8:34:33 PM

Dear Branka,

How nice of you to show up to congratulate me. A good friend is the best blessing, and that is what you have always been to me. So I treasure your friendship as I do with very few.

It has been long since we last talked. I remember all of your messages; they are always kind and encouraging. As to the tenor of your present message, what can I say? The things you say make me blush.  I consider myself a very common man, sort of weak as to my purposes and goals. But I may try and grow more worthy of your approval, even if I take a long, long time to accomplish that.

Anyway, thank you very much for your sincere words and wishes. I deeply appreciate all this.

And thank you for the painting as well. Apart from its great beauty, I love it for its gracefulness and luminosity. I have saved it to my archives and will treasure it forever.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 11:25:40 AM

Dear Nyck,

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
5/19/2009 12:29:49 PM
CONGRATS MY "OLD" FRIEND

NICE TO SEE A FRIENDS BEE SELECTED AS POTW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE LIGHT.

TAKE CARE MY FRIEND

Best wishes from a sick
Arild
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 12:32:42 PM

Dear Pauline,

It is so wonderful to be congratulated by you. I am beyond joy because of it. Please accept my grateful recognition for such an honor.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2009 1:02:23 PM

Dear Dimitra,

How kind and noble from you to come and congratulate me on my POTW award, particularly as I have delayed rewarding you for the same reason and with the same kindness as you show to me.

Friends like you are must be treasured, and I promiss to make amends from now on.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0