Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PHILOXENIA: Mennonites and Palestine
2/25/2009 8:19:42 AM

Hello Georgios

See!  I told you that we Mennonites are wonderful people  :)

I, too, would like to help the Palestinian women and children.
I would like to take them out of there until the evil Hamas
men came to their senses.  Alas, we would have to wait
forever.

I would also like to help Israelis, too but I don't have the
money ...yet.

Listen to what this Palestinian man has to say....

Escaping from Hamas...  Listen carefully and see what these
evil people do to their own people....

http://www.tangle.com/uvideos?UID=37714&type=public

It has 6 parts.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2009 8:53:47 AM
Hello Helen!

Thank you for your visit and your comment. I know that we both want same thing. PEACE IN PALESTINE AND ISRAEL.

First thing to say is. I am not against posts and threads that are pro-Israel as long as there is truth in them. Jews and Israeli people have same right to live as anybody else.

As far as I can remember I did never say anywhere that Islam is good and a religion to follow. I have said that I am pro-Palestinian. What I am convinced of is that all three religions based on Abrahamic law and faith are hand made. Christianity ruling the world the last 1700 years made lots of good things but also many bad things in the name of God (same God in all three religions). Now if we give God names as JHVE or ALLAH it is same thing. The religiosn are set up after a plan of topical tradtion.

I condemn Islam for Jihad and Holy war. But Christianity made also Holy wars ( I know many such) so the Hebrews. I condemn them all. I can directly copy from all the holy books parts referring to Holy war by Jews, Christians and Islam. Always this was a mans decision and not Gods'. 

All three religions committed crimes in Palestine-Israel.

Kindly regards,
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/25/2009 9:46:08 PM

Hi Georgios,

I don't know why you summed up my link to a religious discussion,the Bible, and the Promised Land. None of these is presented in the interview. What you really find there serves well your subject i.e. Israeli lies and additionally why we have current crisis in the world.

What you don't find there is Jewish crimes against humanity committed in the so called Soviet Block in 1944-1956, and later, and crimes against humanity committed on Palestinians, since 1947.

By the way Georges Soros was not funding "Solidarity" in Poland, because it was a true social unrest in which millions have participated. What Soros and others have  funded was a so called "Round Table" conference in 1989,during which all the hope and ambitions of people were buried.

I was surprised to read in Wilkipedia, following your link, that Lew Davidovitsch Bronstein, otherwise known as Leon Trotsky, was Ukrainian by nationality, while he was Jewish by nationality. Mistake or a deliberate move to make fool of us.

Have a nice day,

Krystyna 

Krystyna
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2009 6:25:21 AM

Hello Georgios

You said....

"Jews and Israeli people have same right to live as anybody else."

Bravo!  I could almost love you for that!  I hope you meant it.  God created all peoples and He loves them all  whether they be Palestinians, Israelis ...and even Greeks amazingly!  :)  

In your last paragraph when talking about Holy wars, you said....
"Always this was a mans decision and not Gods'. " 

I can hardly believe that that came out of your 'mouth' or should I say, 'out of your mind'.  I am really impressed with this sudden revelation of your intelligence.  Again, bravo! 

Yes, too many people want to blame God for everything. Two days ago we had a tragic accident involving 2 beautiful young women. Both were killed because they took a curve in the road too fast and had to compensate by driving over into the oncoming lane when they hit an oncoming car.  One of the people quoted in the newspaper said something about why did God cause this to happen to people so young, etc.  God didn't do it!  As sad as it all was, the young woman driving the car was to blame for the accident, not God.

I agree that there have been many wars in the name of one religion or another but I do not recall one who did anything as horrific as what the Muslims have in store for us, not just in wars but the ongoing intent of control over the world.  Imagine living in a country like Afghanistan especially under the Taliban.  Maybe it just seems more horrific because the internet makes all the graphic details available.  I have watched a lot of videos concerning this but cannot list them all here for different reasons such as I would have to spend hours trying to find all of them now.  Go a good variety of videos about the Muslims, go to:  www.tangle.com    and put Muslim in the Search box.

The problem in the Israeli-Palestinian combat is Hamas and those like Syria, Iran and the Hizballah helping to perpetuate this war. It does not serve any purpose to blame Israel for something that is not their fault.  What are they supposed to do? ...let Hamas just take over their country?  Israel would stop bombing if they could trust Hamas to do the same.

If Israel could have somehow taken the women and children out of Gaza before they began bombing, it would have been so much better.  I don't know all the logistics in doing something like that. Then they really could have wiped out Hamas, its army and their armaments.  Now because of their concern for civilians, they are restricted as to what they can do to get rid of Hamas.

I also believe that many of killings within the Palestinian Territories are done by Hamas and then said to be done by Israel.  Hamas is so evil that they would deliberately kill a school full of children to make it look like Israel did it.  This is just speculation on my part.  I have no proof but watch!  One day we will see something on YouTube or Google videos to that effect.  I already heard a bit about how Hamas hurts, tortures and kills their own people in the jails.   See the videos entitled "Escaping from Hamas".  The link is one of my last posts to this and Peter's forum.

God bless you and yours. 

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/26/2009 6:34:20 AM

There is one just one more thing I want to clarify and it is this:  The God I worship and serve is NOT the same one that the Muslims serve, namely, Allah.  There is no comparison!  For one thing, the God I and many others follow does not want us to kill.  "Thou shalt not kill", God said in the Ten Commandments.  Allah tells the Muslims to kill the Jews and other 'infidels'.  That is only ONE example.   There are many others. 

Helen

+0