Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
2/28/2009 10:28:00 AM
Hi Helen!

Thank you for your comments! Seems that there is not much differences between you and me in what is right and wrong and about God.

God created the cosmos as a total and not as a choise of good and bad. All wars involve religion. The countries who are participating on any side say their God is best and He blessed their war. God doesn't tell anyone to kill another. People in power seats say that.

Now as for Islam and my knowledge about Islam. Read my ABOUT ME and my article Pontian Genocide to get an idea what I know about Islam their view of life and rights to be a citizen of this world.

God Bless you
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2009 10:41:03 AM
PICTURES OF SHAME

This is what Israeli's call Children Shields in Gaza and they make a joke for joyment and fun. More pictures here SENSITIVE MATERIAL
Careful ther are very sensitive pictures. Follow the link and scroll down.

This forum thread is linked to PEACE communities.

Kindly Regards
Georgios
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2009 1:08:28 PM

I see the true Georgios is back.

How do you know that the gunman is not a Palestinian dressed up as an Israeli soldier?  The Israeli soldiers have strict guidelines to follow and would be in a lot of trouble to be playing games like that.  He sure wouldn't be doing it with a camera on him, I would think.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2009 2:26:55 PM
Hi Helen!

You are right. It is me dressed in Israeli soldier.
And below you have dolls lying there.

Click above

Here are also a picture that people said they may be set up pictures, but now we know better. JEsus made his miracle again and turned water to wine here,
Christians against Muslems. I have very sensitive pictures but I think the community wouldn't like to see them.

Here is a lady who left army life after this.

Picture from Iaq war.

American Democracy and Divine Christian Spirit they call this picture. Did she pose for fun? If I know right now she is back doing same work as she did before joining the army, but in jail.

The all pictures are reported as war crimes.

Happy Week End
Georgios
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2009 3:48:00 PM

I am sickened and saddened by what has occured in Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon and Gaza.

I do not believe that the showing of dead children will change things.  I believe that these pictures will only create more anger.   I understand that this is an atrocity against the palistinian and Israeli people.  But this type of forum only instigates more hatred and animosity........

My friends in Lebanon and the UAE are worried and I worry with them.  I pray daily that they are ok.....

I also understand, that you,  Georgios... have a need and desire to help stop what is happening,  I just think this is the wrong way to go about helping.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!