Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
2/28/2009 5:26:32 PM
Hello Jo!

Thank you for the comment. You are right! Wars will come and go and people will suffer. This kind of forums are not good because they remind the past, the bad things and they make people mad. At least those who disagree with the information I give out. To all those I want just to say: seems that everything you post "is right" and everything I post is "set up". I have several sourses to get my information and you have only CNN. We all the others from Europe, Asia, Africa and other parts of the world must be very dumb and our God is not a true one but yours is the right one.

A majority of the American people know what harm a war makes. Many are organized in peace communities and movements. Everyone makes his fight. Life is not about what others do but how you yourselves contribute for bettering the world and serve for rightfoulness. Wars are only for those who want more power. All the others are the victims.

Have a nice week end.
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2009 10:14:15 PM

Hello Jo

I agree with you. Not only that, the pictures only mean that a child or person has died. Most of the time, the truth about who really committed the atrocity is never known.

A few weeks ago I came across a video where a woman who came to see what she could do to help the Palestinians. She was shown pictures of children whose bodies were mutilated and she was told that Israel had tortured the children to death. Unfortunately, I did not save the video because it was such poor quality. Now I cannot find it. The video did not show any gore.

Then later this woman happened to be near where a suicide bombing took place. She saw the type of wounds people get from these bombs. The wounds and pittings in the body were the same as what she saw in the photos of the children. Because of this and other reasons she came to realize that the Palestinians had killed these children themselves, presumably so that they could show these pictures of "torture".

I have also seen with my own eyes how the Palestinians lie about everything. They are angry with good reason because Israel came and bombed their tunnels that they were using to bring in arms into the Gaza strip. It ruined all their plans. That in itself would be okay if the weapons and ammunition was for defense but with Hamas, Israel and the world knows that is not the case.

Have you ever watched Brigitte Gabriel? She did not need to take one side over the other and it is very enlightening what she has to say about the Muslims, Hamas, Hizbollah, the Palestinians and the Israelis. There are no pictures of gore in her videos. You will be mesmerized if you listen to her. It is well worth the listen.
Here's her website: www.americancongressfortruth.com
Go to the blue menu on the left side of the screen and Click on Watch Video, Brigitte's Interview. The video of her speaking at The Heritage Foundation is also very good.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2009 10:19:39 PM

Hello Georgios

Here's a guy who makes sense most of the time.  I don't necessarily agree with all that he says but this video is particularly good.... He looks at all sides, unlike you, Georgios , who seems to want to blame Israel for everything.  Click here

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
3/3/2009 8:08:02 PM

Hi Georgios,

Do you remember who is buying the Manhattan? I think everybody knows Aaron Russo, but I am posting his message on 9/11 and other things Rockefellers, Rotschilds and other bankers have in stock for America and for the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Does it have anything in common with Israel ? O yes, there were names like Silverstein and other similar attached to the message, perhaps I'll find them. That Rockefellers and Rotschilds are Jewish I think I don't have to recall. According to my knowledge Federal Reserve has only Jewish owners, because it is private institution, and not as many American think, public. "Who has money rules the world"- Kissinger, also Jew. 

www.biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm The Hidden Tyranny, Part One

Have you already read "The Hidden Tyranny"? If not the link is above.

Regards,

Krystyna

I

Krystyna
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/4/2009 7:34:13 AM

Terrorist Training Camps in the USA, Canada, etc

Interestingly, it is not the Jews who want to rule the world; it is the Islamists and they are getting ready to do just  that.  They not only kill "infidels"; they also kill their own so it won't help a lot to become a Muslim.

Watch this news video about how they are training terrorists right in the good old USA and Canada.  What are they doing in other countries?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=12073099

By the way, the only country the Jews want to rule is Israel and some don't want them to have even that tiny little country.  Shame! 

Also get ready because the Islamists preferred treatment of 'infidels' is cutting off the head with a big knife.  I don't hear of Jews doing that, do you?

Helen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!