Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
1/23/2009 2:12:21 PM

Hello Peter and Geketa,

A very informative group of posts.  Many facts that have conveniently been left out of current discussions.  History is a great tool, unfortunately the history taught in schools today leaves out these important facts.  A people that are without the knowledge of history are doomed to repeat that history.  Someone famous said that and I am paraphrasing.  But the meaning is the same.

Of course liberal revisionist have been trying to correct all those facts or delete them from memory.  To serve their current purposes.  Sound familiar?  " The Greatest Story Ever Told" ;-)

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
1/23/2009 2:43:54 PM

Hi Geketa and Friends,

Thanks for bringing the facts compiled by the University Professor.

What is interesting and many might not realize is that in point # 9 the the Arab population was encouraged to leave Israel by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. He was the recognized leader at the time and was a supporter and General in the Nazi war machine (he was also known as a close confidant of Hitler). He recruited  a division for Hitler of Muslims (mostly Croatians) that fought alongside the Nazi's until their defeat.

He also started the fighting against the Jews and in fact was the "father" of the Arab/Israeli conflict of this day and age. Prior to his inciting and instigating the attacks against the Jewish settlers they lived in most cases in peace and harmony along side each other.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Interesting Reporting
1/26/2009 12:43:31 AM

Hello Friends,

I wonder if this "reporting" reminds you of anything??

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:09:32 AM
Hello :-)

... very suggestive these posts here!

Thank You Geketa for the short History lesson!

At least we all can read and know about how and why ... if there is one ... this is happening!

Anamaria

... with the same and even more friendship!
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2009 9:33:14 AM
Hi Peter,

I think he must be taking to CNN or maybe CBS certainly not talking to a real unbiased reporter who knows the truth.. Can you say , "Obama is a good Christan" or he is pro-Israel  and not crack up with laughter? I can't .. :(

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!