Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
11/23/2013 1:15:37 PM

Hello Peter and Evelyn

Great story! Unfortunately, what many people don`t realize is that the people are treated by Israel according to triage and it does not matter what nationality or religion they are. The most injured are treated first ...EVEN IF THEY ARE MUSLIMS, EVEN IF THEY ARE TERRORISTS. As Brigitte Gabriel, in her Duke University Interview a number of years ago, said ...if an Israeli found himself in an Islamic hospital, he would be taken to the third floor and thrown out of the window to the shouts of ``Allah Akbar``.

I mention this here because I am, in my small way, trying to inform as many people as possible.

We who frequent this forum know why we don`t see Islamic countries coming to help those in distress. They consider us sub-human and not worth saving. They are too busy killing and maiming to help others. Of course, this is not true for all of the Muslims. I know some fine Muslims but sadly they are deceived by their religion. Their god is really Satan and they don`t know it. They refuse to believe it even if someone can show proof of how they are deceived. I still cannot get over how one uneducated dumb man managed to dupe 1.6 billion people. Let`s remember to pray for them. As Avi Lipkin, a Jew, says, ``Bring them to the Lord or they will bring you to the sword.``

I get such a kick out of Avi Lipkin. Here he is, a Jew who has no intentions of receiving Yashuah (Jesus) as the Jewish Messiah, goes around to Christian churches giving talks to Christians to convert Muslims to Christianity. Why doesn`t he convert Muslims to be Jews? I say this tongue in cheek because I know why. Converting to Judaism does not make you a Jew because you don`t have Jewish blood and you would need that to be a Jew.

Excuse me, now, while I go to watch a video by Avi Lipkin :))

Helen

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Israel is always one of the first countries to show up at any international disaster with field hospitals. They even offered to help in Turkey after they had a devastating earthquake but the Turks declined but after a while accepted help too.

Did you ever wonder why you never see any islamic sountries coming to help? Just a thought.

Here's a video that covers the opening of the Israeli field hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMp-45m8-ug

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Peter, another interesting article from another of my news sources with a very interesting video...

First baby born in IDF field hospital in Philippines named ‘Israel’

Humanitarian mission to typhoon-struck country, which departed Wednesday with over 100 tons of supplies, begins treating casualties

November 15

Members of the IDF mission to the Philippines deliver their first baby boy in the field hospital they set up in the country. The baby was named 'Israel' by his parents. (IDF Rescue/Twitter)
Members of the IDF mission to the Philippines deliver their first baby boy in the field hospital they set up in the country. The baby was named 'Israel' by his parents. (IDF Rescue/Twitter)

The first baby boy delivered by members of the IDF mission in the field hospital set up in the typhoon-struck Philippines will be named “Israel,” the army tweeted Friday morning.

“It’s a boy!” wrote IDF Spokesman Peter Lerner on Friday, “amazing news coming out of the IDF field hospital. First baby delivered. The thankful mum named him Israel.”

The IDF humanitarian mission completed the set-up of the hospital earlier Friday, after departing for the storm-ravaged city of Daanbantayan, in the northern province of Cebu, late Wednesday with about 100 tons of supplies. Casualties were already being brought in for treatment, according to reports.

The 147-member group, comprising national search-and-rescue unit officials and senior doctors in the IDF medical corps, was tasked with rapidly setting up a “multi-department medical facility” to provide medical care for casualties of the disaster.

View image on Twitter
IDF Rescue @IDFrescue
Meet baby "Israel." The first birth in the #IDFinPhilippines field hospital.
The facility has children’s, women’s and ambulatory care departments, as well as a general admission department, and is “equipped with approximately 100 tons of humanitarian and medical supplies from Israel.”

View image on Twitter
IDF Rescue @IDFrescue

So begins the stream of needy people being brought into the #IDFinPhilippines field hospital.

The IDF also posted a video of the mission’s activities on their first day upon arrival.

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon spoke with the Philippines’ Secretary of National Defense Voltaire Gazmin Friday to express his condolences for the lives lost in the storm.

“The Israeli people feel the pain of the Filipino people and stands by you at this difficult hour,” Ya’alon said, according to a statement released by the Defense Ministry. “I am hopeful that the IDF mission to the Philippines will do as much as it can to save lives.”

The death toll from the typhoon, which made landfall in the central Philippines last Friday, could be at least 10,000, according to reports, though the official death toll currently stands at more than 4,000.

The United Nations says the storm affected 11 million people in all, more than 670,000 of whom lost their homes. The enormity of the task of helping them all has pressed the resources of the Philippines hard.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2013 6:23:04 PM
Hi Helen,

I've watched many videos with Avi Lipkin. He does excellent work and is quite knowledgeable.

You are mistaken in what you said about converting to Judaism. That's definitely not the reason. We have many converts to Judaism and they are considered as Jewish as one who was born a Jew. There are reasons why Judaism doesn't try and convert others like most other religions do and one of these days I'll write about it.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hello Peter and Evelyn

Great story! Unfortunately, what many people don`t realize is that the people are treated by Israel according to triage and it does not matter what nationality or religion they are. The most injured are treated first ...EVEN IF THEY ARE MUSLIMS, EVEN IF THEY ARE TERRORISTS. As Brigitte Gabriel, in her Duke University Interview a number of years ago, said ...if an Israeli found himself in an Islamic hospital, he would be taken to the third floor and thrown out of the window to the shouts of ``Allah Akbar``.

I mention this here because I am, in my small way, trying to inform as many people as possible.

We who frequent this forum know why we don`t see Islamic countries coming to help those in distress. They consider us sub-human and not worth saving. They are too busy killing and maiming to help others. Of course, this is not true for all of the Muslims. I know some fine Muslims but sadly they are deceived by their religion. Their god is really Satan and they don`t know it. They refuse to believe it even if someone can show proof of how they are deceived. I still cannot get over how one uneducated dumb man managed to dupe 1.6 billion people. Let`s remember to pray for them. As Avi Lipkin, a Jew, says, ``Bring them to the Lord or they will bring you to the sword.``

I get such a kick out of Avi Lipkin. Here he is, a Jew who has no intentions of receiving Yashuah (Jesus) as the Jewish Messiah, goes around to Christian churches giving talks to Christians to convert Muslims to Christianity. Why doesn`t he convert Muslims to be Jews? I say this tongue in cheek because I know why. Converting to Judaism does not make you a Jew because you don`t have Jewish blood and you would need that to be a Jew.

Excuse me, now, while I go to watch a video by Avi Lipkin :))

Helen

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Israel is always one of the first countries to show up at any international disaster with field hospitals. They even offered to help in Turkey after they had a devastating earthquake but the Turks declined but after a while accepted help too.

Did you ever wonder why you never see any islamic sountries coming to help? Just a thought.

Here's a video that covers the opening of the Israeli field hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMp-45m8-ug

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Peter, another interesting article from another of my news sources with a very interesting video...

First baby born in IDF field hospital in Philippines named ‘Israel’

Humanitarian mission to typhoon-struck country, which departed Wednesday with over 100 tons of supplies, begins treating casualties

November 15

The first baby boy delivered by members of the IDF mission in the field hospital set up in the typhoon-struck Philippines will be named “Israel,” the army tweeted Friday morning.

“It’s a boy!” wrote IDF Spokesman Peter Lerner on Friday, “amazing news coming out of the IDF field hospital. First baby delivered. The thankful mum named him Israel.”

The IDF humanitarian mission completed the set-up of the hospital earlier Friday, after departing for the storm-ravaged city of Daanbantayan, in the northern province of Cebu, late Wednesday with about 100 tons of supplies. Casualties were already being brought in for treatment, according to reports.

The 147-member group, comprising national search-and-rescue unit officials and senior doctors in the IDF medical corps, was tasked with rapidly setting up a “multi-department medical facility” to provide medical care for casualties of the disaster.

View image on Twitter
IDF Rescue @IDFrescue
Meet baby "Israel." The first birth in the #IDFinPhilippines field hospital.
The facility has children’s, women’s and ambulatory care departments, as well as a general admission department, and is “equipped with approximately 100 tons of humanitarian and medical supplies from Israel.”

View image on Twitter
IDF Rescue @IDFrescue

So begins the stream of needy people being brought into the #IDFinPhilippines field hospital.

The IDF also posted a video of the mission’s activities on their first day upon arrival.

Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon spoke with the Philippines’ Secretary of National Defense Voltaire Gazmin Friday to express his condolences for the lives lost in the storm.

“The Israeli people feel the pain of the Filipino people and stands by you at this difficult hour,” Ya’alon said, according to a statement released by the Defense Ministry. “I am hopeful that the IDF mission to the Philippines will do as much as it can to save lives.”

The death toll from the typhoon, which made landfall in the central Philippines last Friday, could be at least 10,000, according to reports, though the official death toll currently stands at more than 4,000.

The United Nations says the storm affected 11 million people in all, more than 670,000 of whom lost their homes. The enormity of the task of helping them all has pressed the resources of the Philippines hard.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2013 6:26:01 PM
Hello Friends,

The upcoming deal with Iran is a catastrophe and will ultimately allow the lunatic Iranian regime to become a nuclear power with nuclear weapons.

This is part and parcel of B Hussein's ultimate strategy and endgame. He's been lying to the American people and trying to pull the wool over Israel's eyes. He hasn't succeeded in fooling either the Israeli people or government, nor has he fooled Congress and the Senate. As usual he continues lying with a straight face and expects everyone to believe him. BUT they don't.

Blow are 2 videos with statements from PM Netanyahu about this catastrophic “deal”.

BTW, even the Iranians say the White House is lying about the deal in their fallacious statements about it.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi4EfkO7D6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN_k8JC0JwA

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
12/17/2013 3:14:07 PM
The one shining star amongst utter darkness!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!