Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Interesting Reporting
1/26/2009 10:38:43 AM
HI Again,

Just wanted to say .. Thanks Peter for adding the additional history information.

I find it amazing that no one takes time to  go look up the history of anything, they take the media facts and believe it as if it were the truth like "sheep"being lead to slaughter!! I often wander  why people want to remain so ignorant!

Glad I could shed some light on the real issues and history of how it all got started.

Shalom

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Some Very Interesting Facts
1/26/2009 8:47:47 PM
Hello Friends,

Here are some more historical facts to think about.

The Allies of Hamas and their Islamic mobs world wide have been comparing the Israeli actions in Gaza to the Nazis. Barry Rubin prepared a list of historical comaprisons that show the true picture of all that happened and why and who is really comparable to the Nazis. If they are going to compare the conflict to Nazi Germany, it would be relevant to compare BOTH party's actions to the Nazi. When you do that you find that it is HAMAS that is quite similar  to the fascist Nazi state.

Shalom,

Peter

Israel, Hamas and the Nazis: A More Accurate Historical Comparison
 Notes by Barry Rubin

Number of Jews in Continental Europe, 1939: 6 million
Number of Palestinians in Gaza 2009: 1.2 million
Number of Jews still alive in Continental Europe at end of the Holocaust: 1 million 
Number of Palestinians left alive in Gaza after the 2009 war: 1,199,000
Percentage of  Jews Killed by Germans and their allies: 86 percent
Percentage of Gazan Palestinians Killed by Israelis: .01 percent
Number of Jewish Civilians deliberately killed by Nazis and their Allies: 6,000,000
Number of Palestinian Civilians deliberately killed by Israel: 0
Number of Jews armed during most of the Holocaust: 0
Number of Hamas soldiers in Gaza: About 20,000
Number of rockets fired at Israel by Hamas: 4000
Number of rockets fired by Jews at Germany: 0

Number of terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians by Hamas:
thousands 
Number of terrorist attacks on Jewish civilians by the Nazis: thousands
Number of armed attacks of any kind by Jews on German civilians
: 0

Nazi "humanitarian supplies " for Jews:
starvation diet coupled with slave labor
Israeli humanitarian supplies for Gaza:
regular shipments even when Hamas attacking Israel, no one actually in Gaza even claims to be hungry; treatment of Palestinians in Israeli hospitals

Nazi treatment of Jews:
According to a Gestapo official in Warsaw: "It is permissible to take from a Jew everything….Whoever wishes may kill a Jew, and our law will not punish him for it." (Jan Karski report, 1942) 
Hamas treatment of Jews: It is permissible to take from a Jew everything. Whoever wishes may kill a Jew, and our law will not punish him for it.
Israeli treatment of Palestinians:
Soldiers subject to strict discipline and code of behavior for whose violation soldiers are court-martialed and sent to prison.

Nazi soldiers hide among German civilians to incur civilian casualties?:
No
Hamas soldiers hide among Palestinian civilians to incur civilian casualties?: Yes
Ideology of Nazis Toward Jews: All Jews in the World Should be Exterminated
Ideology of Israel toward Palestinians:
Have your own state and just leave us alone
Ideology of Hamas toward Israelis and Jews: Starting with all Jews in Israel should be exterminated, Hamas is increasingly extending that to all Jews in the world.
Nazi goal: World Conquest
Israel’s goal: A small democratic state
Hamas and Islamist goal: World conquest

A common Western attitude toward Nazi Germany prior to 1939
: The Germans have suffered a lot and have legitimate grievances. If we appease them they will leave us alone. They are only after the Jews and what do we care about them?
A common Western attitude toward Hamas in 2009: The Palestinians have suffered a lot and have legitimate grievances. If we appease them they will leave us alone. Hamas, Iran, and other radical Islamists are only after the Jews and what do we care about them?
Syrian, Iranian, and Hamas view of the Holocaust: It didn't happen.
Syrian, Iranian, and Hamas view of the Gaza war: It was another Holocaust. 

Barry Rubin is director of the Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center and editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA) Journal. His latest books are The Israel-Arab Reader (seventh edition), with Walter Laqueur (Viking-Penguin); the paperback edition of The Truth About Syria (Palgrave-Macmillan); A Chronological History of Terrorism, with Judy Colp Rubin, (Sharpe); and The Long War for Freedom: The Arab Struggle for Democracy in the Middle East (Wiley). To read and subscribe to MERIA and other GLORIA Center publications or to order books, visit http://www.gloriacenter.org

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Interesting Question
1/27/2009 12:31:06 AM

Hello Friends,

This is an old one by Dry Bones from 1994 but the question asked is more relevant today then it was then.

The question Dry Bones asks now is the following.

QUESTION:If Israel were to be nuked and then (with our secret post-destruction capabilities) we were to shmear our attackers out of existence (after we are all dead) would the media and the UN condemn us for a disproportionate use of force?

Any answers to this question? Wonder what the member that left this forum would have to say??

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2009 3:51:55 AM

According to Bible prophecy, Israel will win in the end
because God will come and fight for them just like He
did in the Old Testament. 

QUESTION:  Will the UN blame God?  Oh, I forgot, the UN wouldn't talk about God since "God" isn't politically correct.  So they probably would forget to blame God.  I'm trying to be funny but it isn't working, is it?

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2009 4:11:13 AM

If anyone is interested in Bible prophecy, Pastor
Jeff Lilley is conducting an online 3 minute Bible
study on Revelation.  You can subscribe here >>
http://jjlmblog.typepad.com/3minutebiblestudy/

or at  http://3minutebible study.org

If you wish to know more about Pastor Jeff, you
can read some of his other daily comments at >>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AAmazingGrace/

Or you can subscribe, if you wish at >>
AAmazingGrace-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!