Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Do You Know Someone Like This?
8/29/2009 5:24:54 PM

HI Michael,

I was just looking for familiar forums, and I'm glad I found this poem of yours that I hadn't seen before.  

Some people lose some human-ness when using phones or the internet, especially the internet, especially if they don't think before clicking to post.  If we all just remember we're communicating with other people who have feelings and families and experiences, and not just typing at other typists, it would be much more fantastic and we'd see more realness and less anonymous gloss. 

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 7:55:45 PM

Hi Michael,

I hope I am still one of the remembered ones, I know I have never forgotten about you.

I am still standing strong by my principals and finally all the hard work is starting to pay off with success and a business I can feel proud to 'Own'.

I am glad to see you still here in Adland and still writing your poetry to inspire others.

Best Regards - Kay

+0
9/6/2009 6:22:38 PM

Hello Michael,

Enjoyed the poem.  Life is an active thing, even in the quasi-virtual world of AdlandPro.  As much as I like the community, and I have many good friends here, there are, as there are everywhere, those who twist the truth and those who simply see things differently than I.  It is up to me to sort my way through all the possible and potential combinations and skin my metaphorical knuckles and knees in the process.  I will be pricked by thorns occasionally, but, for the most part, I will eventually find roses.

Have a great day.

Don

+0